Melissa's Intro..

Melissa ... "I will be late tonight .. you can very well manage your dinner " said her mom Jenny & closed the door without bothering for Melissa's reply.

Melissa's mom was a party pooper & never cared about Melissa .. she was busy in administrating her huge company during day & night in clubs .. Melissa's father was a mystery she never got an answer to this question.. who was he..where is he .. nothing no clues.. !!

on other hand.. Melissa was a rich spoil brat maybe bcoz her up-bringing was that kinda .. Never had she expose to

what Love is.. what feelings are.. & Emotions..!!

She was in last year of high school..

& there's she standing with gang of 2 girls & 2 boys .. they are

1. Candy - just the name is sweet .. she's cruel .. babe

2. Laura - she was rejected by her parents & so searched happiness in Drugs

3. Jack - For him life sucks..& though younger involved in match fixing

4. Harry - A new gal .. Each day was his motto !!

Melissa was bold..beautiful.. gal..with blue eyes .. fair look..with straight brown hair with natural curls in end & great interest in tattoos .. presently busy Smoking surrounded by the 4 Bimbos!!

Here,bell rings & guyz -gals heading towards classes..Melissa sighs & crumbles the cigarette with her sole of shoes .. she had wore blue shots & Black t-shirt..& her stubborn features make her look perfect city gal..

Sir John's lec ,said Melissa annoyingly .. he taught Mathematics & was completely crazy for his subject.. With candy & laura she entered the class & settled on last bench it was reserved for the 3 dotting gals..she wasn't much interested in studies though she did well in academics !!

Harry & Jack used to attend lecs as per their mood & rest of d time they fooled around!!

Remaining day was boring as always .. after school was over .. Melissa headed to her brand new car & buzz of to home with giving fake smiles to her buddies .. she had parceled pastas & so changing to comfortable night wear .. she switched her TV & was going to attack her spicy pastas .. there was someone ringing the bell again & again & frowning Melissa reluctantly opened the door & A cute charming guy similar to her age was standing with a smirk .. pushed himself in & started to relax keeping the wheel bags & hand bags off his shoulders sat comfortably on sofas while Melissa was shocked & stood near door in surprise as how can a stranger so calmly get in !!

In moment she was back into reality & sarcastically said" What will you call a person unwillingly invites himself in somebody's house & resting as if he's the owner?"

to which Guy stood up & hugged Melissa & said smirkingly u can call that person Evan!!

..............................