Melissa's Dilemma..

There was a knock at the door.. as Melissa was busy choosing her dress for date tonight .. after 4 knocks her mom opened the door..

A guy scratching his head playfully .. Was standing out.. Jenny exclaimed," You you must be Nash !!"

   Guy smiled in confirmation but was confused how the lady guessed so correctly!!

   "Come in.. son .." said jenny welcoming warmly .. " I am Melissa's mom , Jenny and Melissa has described you well .. so I was able to judge correctly.."

       Nash couldn't believe he was so important for Melissa..and  felt bulldozer hitting his walls of stomach !!

    "Melissa, has talked to you about me", said excited Nash ..

      Jenny laid out a chuckle & said ," you are one and only friend of hers .. Mah child.."

       "You seem to be a good guy, I came to know by incident you had saved Melissa from that bimbo candy .. the very first meeting .. so having faith in you I allowed her to go to club.."

       "Wwooow, I didn't need to struggle to impress her mom .. but to impress her daughter I have to rag .. beg .. plead perhaps "were thoughts going through Nash's mind..

        Jenny coughed a bit.. to bring back Nash in present ..

       but Nash was in his own world .. and thinking of Melissa .. made him smile like a dumbo .. jerk !!