I walk towards the bar across from his table and grab a drink. I turn around and lean against the bar to see that I have his attention. He makes eye contact with me and smirks. Oh the idiot! Why are guys so egotistical. I haven't met a single one that isn't. Though most of my friends are like mafia boss' and stuff so i guess it makes sense. I match his eye contact and tilt my head. I pick up my glass which the bartender just gave me and take a small sip, my eyes daring him to walk towards me. His smirk widens as he tells both girls to leave. He then says something to the guy across the table and starts walking towards me.

"Hey beautiful. You look lonely. My company could help." He says, while eyeing my body.

"Oh?" I tilt my body, widening the slit and increasing my cleavage shown.

I hear a small gasp of breath from him. Men are so easy to control. I have no clue why they crave innocent yet sexy, but it always works.

"Yea. This yacht belongs to my friends and there is a room in the book which I would like to show you. Let's go find it."

I pause for a second, pretending to think, but of course I'm not going to decline an offer to take him to a secluded area.

"Yea. I'd like that. The whole place is beautiful. I wonder, if something is so amazing, is what's hidden always amazing too?" I hint sexually yet acting like I'm completely innocent.

I hear another short gasp next to me. Wow, I could kill the guy from shortness of breath.

"Oh you have no idea. What's hidden is huge and you would definitely like it." Wow, our conversation sounds so innocent if you don't understand the hidden remarks.

"Well, I would love to see it." Right then and there, I'm pulled into a room and thrown towards the bed. He lifts his shirt and I quickly scan for weapons. I can't find any, so I decide I can kill him now. I pull him towards me before flipping over and straddling him. As he kisses my neck, I slip out my knife and hit his carotid. He falls back, trying to prevent the bleeding. That's not going to help, his carotid is bleeding out incredibly fast. I grab a sheet so I don't make a huge mess, and wait for him to die on his own.

Around five minutes later, after I'm sure he's dead. I cut off his head. I need that as proof. I know we are docking for a couple minutes at a different stop, so I put his head wrapped in my purse. Yes, it's a little gory and kinda creepy, but what the hell should I do. I open the window and throw his body into the ocean. I didn't leave a fingerprint or anything, and the water should wash it away even if I did.

As I close the window, I hear an announcement that we are docking for a quick stop. Nobody is leaving right now, but I could probably slip out. Holding my bag tightly near me, I walk out the room, making sure nobody sees. I then slip into the crowd. As I walk to the exit, I give quick thank you's for compliments about my dress so I don't look suspicious. It is a regular party after all. People aren't used to huge secrets.

After exiting, I casually walk to my car, not wanting to draw any more attention than my dress is. I slip my bag into the hidden compartment in the trunk and go to the driver's seat. My next instructions were to meet one of their advisors at a specific location. I drive there and go through a simple exchange. The head for the money.

Mission complete! Geez, I sound like a video game. Level complete! I get into the car and change into more casual clothes. I was supposed to be shopping, plus, my dress has a little bit of blood. The idiot should have been more considerate. Blood on my white dress! I have one of my personal helpers pick up a couple clothes and bags so it looked like I at least did a bit of shopping. Yes, I have personal helpers. I'm one of the best hired assassins in the world! I need help once in a while.

Picking up the bags from my helper, I set them in the back seat. Looking around, I look safe. My clothes are okay. It looks like I went shipping, not killing someone. Lexi, Liam, and Noah have covered for me.

I go over everything, making sure everything that needs to be hidden is hidden, as I drive home. Home. I guess the house with my brothers is home now.

Picking Lexi up on the way home, it looks like the act is complete.

"So, how did the mission go?" Lexi asks me.

"It was fine. Men are so easy to manipulate."

"That's true. That's always true though."

"Yea. Plus, HE GOT BLOOD ON MY WHITE DRESS!"

"WHAt. THE INCONSIDERATE BITCH. ugh."

"Exactly. Whatever. I'll fix it later."

"Okay, so I was shopping with you all day. We were at the mall. We dropped off my bags at my house before coming here. Also, pretend that the guards we paid off were with us all day. They are trailing us right now actually."

"Yeah. And if they ask why I sneaked out or something this morning, I thought they knew I was leaving so I just left. They must have just not seen me."

"Yuppp! Well, good job on your first mission in New York."

"Thanks."

"Nowww, I have something else to talk to you about and please please please don't get mad at me." I curiously glance at her, but we are pulling up the driveway so I respond, "We can talk inside when we get to my room."

"But your brothers may hear then."

"Lexiiii, what did you doooo?"

"Nothin, we'll talk in your room." Lexi replies carefully.

We get out of the car with my bags and enter the house. Most of the boys seem to be sitting in the loft, but Antonio is probably in his office.

"Why are your brothers all so hot? I can never get over it." Lexi whispers to me.

"Idiot. Shut up. Ewww. No. Just ewww." I whisper back

Then I call out, "Hey guys, we're back. We'll be in my room."

"Okay, we'll talk at dinner." One of the boys, I think Matteo calls out.

I have a lot of bags so Lexi and I take the elevator upstairs.

"Okay, we're in my room now. What the hell did you do?"