" Why yes but we have two more including. " He raised his hand and revealed two fingers.

" State their names. "

" Fundy and Quackity. "

My eyes slightly widened as I was taken back by the sudden information. Fundy, Wilbur's own son is competing against him for the throne of L'manburg. Not only that but another unknown had joined. I guess there is more people than I expected.

" You're not winning, Schlatt. Wilbur will be President, HE is our President, the one and only President of L'manburg. No one, No one can lead better than him. " I protested with a serious gaze piercing through Schlatt. I wanted to scare him with the fact that Wilbur has many trustable ally that will help him win if ever this election comes in the near future.

" What if I dare say I can stop this war after I win. "

I started to feel annoyance towards the man across from me. His comebacks never failed to surprise me every second.

" I can free you from here. " He raised his arms and pointed the whole room but I know it wasn't just that. Schlatt was pertaining to Dream. I frowned, the suspicousness growing.

" How do you know so much? "

" Well, I had a pleasant conversation with the king. " Schlatt smirked.

Eret?

" So, what do you say? " He raised his chin slightly.

" I can't let you win. " I looked down.

Suddenly, the whole room grew silent with only the rain from the background which I forgot was even there. I was too caught up with the conversation with Schlatt and the concern for Wilbur and L'manburg.

" Why? "

I snapped my head up with a look of disbelief.

" They are my family! I have known the two kids there since their first breath and two of them there raised me. I had No family but Tubbo; Schlatt, but Wilbur found us and since then I knew I had nothing but to always repay him for that. That's fucking why! "

Right after, I felt the shortage of air supply in my lungs. And it wasn't a great fit with how sore my throat is from crying too much. I just dealed with Eret a while ago and now I already have this.

I coughed out loudly and placed a hand on my throat as I tried to gently massage the itching part.

" How about let's make a deal? " Schlatt proposed.

I looked up slowly and glared my eyes in to his. Though, he didn't seem to be fazed by it and continued to speak with his ridiculous words.

" If I win, I will stop this war against Dream and you may return to your family safely. Does that sound like a deal to you, Samantha? "

" I- "

" I will try my very best to keep you all from harm. After all, Wilbur was the late president that led L'manburg and I can't just look away from that, can I? ' He snickered.

I stuck my lips together, forming a straight line as I suddenly grew quiet. Surprisingly, I got lost for words as I was slowly getting pulled in to the temptation of finally leaving this hell-hole and return to my own place. I hung my head low and played with my fingers. I was having a hard time finding the right words to use as a response. I groaned in irritation when the door abruptly opened.

From there, Dream entered who must've known Schlatt is currently here when his head was already directed towards his position.

" What are you doing here? " Dream asked.

" Oh you know, just paid Samantha here a visit. " Schlatt responsed nonchalantly with the same smirk. He remained seated the same and was obviously not showing any fear upon Dream at all.

" She isn't a circus attraction. If you don't mind, I would like if you leave this house immediately. "

My attention was then moved to Dream. I was not expecting for him to sound as aggressive towards Schlatt, I was expecting more of the mutual understanding. I then looked at Schlatt, he still looked the same but this time he stood up from the seat. By now, my eyes had just been pacing back and forth from the two men standing before me whom was both emitting heavy tension.

" I was hoping to have a longer talk with her. " Schlatt stated and glanced at me.

" Well, I was hoping you know your grounds. " Dream shot back with a fiery look that made me shiver in fear. I quickly averted my eyes away from his.

It took a few seconds but Schlatt gave up and agreed to Dream about leaving. But before he exited the door, he spared me a glance and mouthed me something until the door closed shut with Dream's hand on top of the wood. I followed the length of his arm until it reached his face directly staring at me. I took in a deep breath and stood up to pick up my journal.

" Why was he here? " I heard Dream ask.

" He wanted to talk to me and George let him in. " I answered.

As soon as I got a hold of the small piece of book, I pulled the drawer connected to the desk and placed it inside.

" What did you two talk about? "

I glanced at Dream.

" It's none of your business. "

" I'm asking you, what did you two talk about? "

I stopped what I was doing and pushed the wooden box harshly, creating a loud thump as the piece of wood hit each other. I then turned my body to face Dream. He was already looking at me with his arms crossed and his axe strapped to his back. He usually doesn't carry weapons inside and must have been on a hunting a while ago, which led me to a theory on his sudden outburst at Schlatt.

" I think you're tired, Dream. " I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose.

" Do I need to ask again? "

" No, No you don't. " I responded. " What is going on with you today? "

" Weren't you the one that told me Schlatt isn't to be trusted? "

" Yes, I did say that. But let me be honest with you here, Schlatt isn't the one that kidnapped me and kept up this war. "

" What? " His voice grew lower, as if he was in a state of shock.

I cleared my throat and mirrored his stance.

" Now, can you leave? " I asked politely as I didn't want to raise my voice again. I've already ruined my voice box enough.

" You know what, forget it. " He turned around and gripped tightly on the door before shutting it close with a very loud thump. It even made me flinch a little but I was fine, only the thought of what Dream had in mind lingering in my train of thoughts.

___________________

bruh i'm so sorry about the slow updates. i didn't realize it's already been 4 days lmao. i was too caught up with the Dream SMP Finale T^T never knew a minecraft rp could be so emotional wtf

anyways, i currently have a shared account with WelpFelly on Felkairy we're actually working on the 1st chapter of our story so if you dont mind following, that would be very much appreciated.