But I won't let him know that.

"Oh, that's tough." He said. Wow? Tough? Really? Matti Williams is living up to the douchebag lifestyle. Usually, a man would say "Oh I'm sorry Miss, I didn't mean to swing a door in your direction."

He puts his hand down towards me on the ground to help me up as he would on the field with one of his teammates after a tackle.

But noooo all I got was an "Oh that's tough."

"Maybe you should watch where you're opening doors," I suggested with my arms crossed. "Or maybe you shouldn't walk in front of a door that's going to be opened." He responded and I rolled my eyes. I open my mouth to give him another piece of my mind but instead I'm interrupted by Sloane's voice, "Black! Get over here!" So I just walked away from him without looking back.

"There you are! The lines to the bathrooms must've been long-" Sloane gets cut off by Nat. "Nevermind that, what the hell were you doing talking to Matti Williams?" I laugh. "The douchebag hit me with the door and he didn't even apologize. Where is Finn?" I responded.

"She was with me." A deep voice said. I turned around and saw Caden and Finn. "Good game!" We all said. "Hi, guys I'm here too! You can stop dreaming about my brother's curly locks! What did I miss?" Finn said.

"Well, our QB just took Naomi out with the locker room door," Nat says with a smug look on her face. While the two siblings' eyebrows raised.

"Yep exactly what we thought too. And yes, it was an ass breaking fall. She went down." Caden busted out laughing at that one. "Nice job Black. Proud of you for running into your problems."

"Shut up, can we all just go party?" I said. "Yeah, the party is at the Freshman house tonight. Don't dress like sluts. I can only fend off the boys one at a time."

"Says, you Cade! You're the biggest whore of them all!" Finn says back to him. "Wrong Finnegan dear, I'm the biggest whore for your friends." Nat, Sloane, and I all laugh while Finn flips him off.

"See you later Cade!" He nods and walks in the opposite direction.

"Finn, can we please take cars to the next game? I don't think these high heeled boots were made for a walk around campus and to climb bleachers." Sloane says.

"Have to Miss 'I'm not drinking the rest of this entire semester because I need to be a good student' DD you," Finn said, referencing me. "Hey now! I have a lot riding on this year. Nothing is and can get in the way of it." I say back and they all groan.

"Same old speech. Naomi, when will you learn that you don't even have to study and you'll ace an exam. You're smart. Don't burn yourself out just because you think you need to over prove yourself." Nat says.

"Thanks, Nat I love you guys. Group hug?" I say.

"Uh, can we make it up to the apartment first? These bushes are about to be decorated with that pepperoni pizza from this morning if we don't hurry up." Finn says.

Oh shit.

Hello!!! Hope you're loving it!

Stay safe!