100k WHAT!!!

Hello! I just wanted to write a quick thank you as I just realised this story hit 100k reads!

This was the first proper fanfic I wrote and I was so nervous to share it. I wrote it back when I was a very anxious, self conscious, lonely 15 year old with the hope of cheering up a few other people like me.
The fact that this story got even 100 reads boosted my confidence so much, and was part of the reason why I kept up writing.
Looking back now as a slightly less anxious, much happier 18 year old, studying English literature at uni, I'm so grateful to every one of you who read this story and left such lovely comments!

It's a little cringe reading this story back considering how much further I'd like to think my writing has come since then, but it's lovely to see the story that literally convinced me to start taking it more seriously, and that's all thanks to you!

It also feels particularly appropriate that I'm writing this whilst emotionally recovering from the recent spn episodes and preparing myself to say goodbye to the show for good. Whilst the show is ending I think we can all agree that destiel, and all the other spn characters will live on in our hearts! (Sorry for being cringe I'm still fragile after ep 18)

Anyway just wanted to say, thank you supernatural! And thank you to all of you for taking the time to read my fanfic, I hope you enjoyed! Xx