The Candy Cottage - Part 05

There's nothing he could do. The witch already made himself clear. The witch with the hallowed eyes wanted him - all of him, completely and whole. 

With nothing left to lose, Jiang Cheng gave a soft nod, welcoming the witch to do as he pleases. When the witch took a step forth, Jiang Cheng was sure the temperature felt like it's beginning to rise. Heat like blazing fire seemed to radiate off the witch's body. 

Jiang Cheng didn't know what's about to occur, but he knew something wasn't right. And that's when it happened. The witch began vibrating, quaking the ground along with him. When his mouth fell open, revealing the shark's fangs and long black tongue as it slithered out. 

The sight made Jiang Cheng want to bury himself in the earth. He could barely breathe. When a black smokey essence spilled out of the witch's mouth, Jiang Cheng could only watch in horror as the vapor slowly began taking the image in the form of a man beside the witch. 

It went on. The seconds felt like minutes, and the minutes, like hours, until finally, the transparent smoke took the sinister shape and uncanny resemblance of the witch. 

Jiang cheng wanted to puke. There were two of them. The witch, Lan Xichen, and the thing that came out of him - a blob of smoke, perfectly molded in the frame of a human.

"Wanyin," the witch spoke. Jiang Cheng snapped his gaze away from the smoke creature and back to the witch. That's when he saw it. The witch's eyes were no longer pitch black, instead, a shimmering silver. He looked more like a man. No - an angel. Less deadly, frightening. More innocence and compassion. No more stitches to seal away the scars on his mouth, just beautiful rosy lips begging to taste. 

Could it be, the thing that came out of the witch was his soul? Evil and dark, Jiang Cheng sure thought so. 

Lan Xichen smiled, sensing Jiang Cheng's curiosity. "This is my other me, Wanyin. You'll refer to him as Huan. Am I clear?"

"Fuck you," Jiang Cheng snarled, scrambling off the ground, "that thing isn't coming nowhere near me." The smoke creature - Huan, didn't react to Jiang Cheng's words. Instead, he stood glued like a statue. 

Lan Xichen sighed, seemingly displeased. "Now now, Wanyin, if you want this to work for the both of us, you should try being a little nicer, don't you think?"

"What is that thing?" Jiang Cheng found himself asking.

"He's a part of me. My other half, you can say," Lan Xichen replied, "if you be good to him, he'll reward you. Don't you want to be rewarded, Wanyin?"

Jiang Cheng didn't answer. 

Lan Xichen pulled a sash off his robes, revealing his very naked and very defined body to Jiang Cheng. Jiang Cheng's breath hitched. Never in his life had he ever seen a body so perfect that put the Gods to shame. But it must be an illusion, for all Jiang Cheng knew, everything could be an illusion. "This could take some time," Lan Xichen said, dropping the white robes from his body. 

Confused, Jiang Cheng knitted his brows, "what could?"

"Why, you getting used to us silly," Lan Xichen chuckled like it wasn't obvious Jiang Cheng would never leave. "Don't tell me you still think I'll let you go. Oh, Wanyin. My naive Wanyin. You'll learn to love us."

Jiang Cheng gritted his teeth, eyes darting from the witch to Huan. From left to right, he went. No matter what the creatures do, Jiang Cheng would not back down. He would not give in to the witch's attempt of tempting him. 

When the witch spoke again, "Wanyin, take off that suit. It's hiding your beauty," Jiang Cheng froze. He knew it was coming. But the thought that not one but two supernatural beings fucking him, both excited and scared Jiang Cheng to the core. "Wanyin, I'm waiting."