A Vampire's Touch

Description: Vampire Lan Zhan fucks Vampire Hunter Wei Ying.

Tags: #choking

--------------

Wei Ying groans when his back collides against the palace wall, and before he can get a word out, the firm, icy hand holding him in place by the neck squeezes a bit too tight, a bit too suffocating, forcing a shuddering gasp out of his mouth.

"Wei Wuxian," Lan Zhan inches near. The vampire fangs scrape against the junction of his neck, promising Wei Ying immediate death if he struggles. "I finally found you."

"Fuck," Wei Ying chokes out.

Yup — that’s Wei Ying.

You’re probably wondering how he ended up in this situation.

Well…

_________________

Some Months Back.

Through Gusu’s busy marketplace, Wei Ying stops dead in his tracks. The Emperor’s Smile jar slips from his fingers, crashing on the ground, breaking into a hundred pieces. Yet, he does not care to ponder or complain - or nag at the loss of the liquor as he stares at the man standing in the opposite direction, speaking to an old vegetable seller. So beautiful. 

Before coming to Gusu, he heard rumors of the pretty maidens living here. But no one mentioned the elegant men. Or, in his case, man, living here. 

As the drumming from his heart hammers against his chest, he blinks. Long and hard. Can it be love at first sight? Wei Ying doesn’t know, doesn’t care to know. All he wants is to meet this beautiful man — the man wearing mourning clothes — with pretty pink lips and eyes, a soul-stealing gold. 

Though he came to Gusu — a popular hunting spot — to capture vampires, kill them off before the night creatures can cause more harm to the humans, he prances off to a nearby flower seller, smiling brightly at the set of peonies bundled up in a stack. “This one,” he points at the pink peonies before striding over to the man in white. 

“If I had known Gusu had such pretty men, I would’ve come earlier.” Wei Ying smiles, hoping his flirty charms are good enough to impress the sexy stranger. “What is your name, mister?” he asks, stretching a hand out for a shake. “ I’m Wei Ying ; courtesy; Wuxian.”

Unimpressed, the stranger watches Wei Ying from head to toe in slow movements, judgingly, before walking past as though Wei Ying doesn’t exist. Rude. 

“Aiya,” Wei Ying rushes forward, racing to catch up. This handsome man sure moves fast. “Wait — where are you going? I have some peonies for you.”