am i dreaming?

JAI'S POV-
After Devon left I had this.. anxious feeling inside like I wanted her alone. I know it sounds creepy, but I just really needed to make a move.
I'm sitting on her bed and she's downstairs getting a snack. I seen her five minutes ago, but I feel exited for her to come back up the stairs.
"Hey, I'm back with popcorn" she said and smiled, before sitting the bowl on the night table and sitting crisscross in front of me. I smile widely back at her, looking into her big brown eyes.
"You have gorgeous eyes" I say, smiling at her. She blushes and turns bright red.
"I could get lost in them all day" I whispered, placing my hand on her right cheek and rubbing my thumb along her forehead.
"How do you do that?" She asks under her breath.
"Do what?" I ask, very confused.
"Ya know," she starts, grasping my left hand in hers.
"How when I hear your voice my heart pounds, or when you look at me and I melt inside. Or even when you say I'm beautiful, like I actually am beautiful, but I know I'm not" she says, looking down at her lap.
"Well, how do you do it to me?" I ask, grasping her hand tighter as she looks back up.
"Do you, feel the same way I do?" She asks in shock.
"Well, how do you feel?" I ask back, hoping for her to say she likes me back.
"I feel like I could just kiss you all day long, and lay with you all the time, and go anywhere with you, and hold your hand in mine everywhere and all that cheesy shit. I'm actually feeling the cheesy shit" she sounded shocked, as if she's never fallen for someone.
"Then, yes" I said, as she smiled widely at me.
"And, about the kissing thing" I say, leaning in closer.
"We should try that" I smirk at her, now inches from her perfect lips.
"I'd love that" she says before climbing onto my lap and colliding our lips together, wrapping her arms around my neck and tugging on my hair. I bite her bottom lip and a moan escapes from her mouth, as I pull her waist closer to me. The kiss is hard, and passionate as fuck. Honestly, the best I've ever had. She smiles against my lips before she says,
"I like you"
I laugh a little before I peck her lips again,
"I like you too" she pulls back in and kisses me hard. I love this.

Blake's POV-
"I like you too" he says back, and the passion rushes through me as I collide our lips together again.
He pulls away a little for air, before he lays back on the pillow. I stay on him and lay my head on his chest, as he plays with my hair gently with his soft hands.
"Blake?" He asks, still playing with my brown locks.
"Yea" I say calmly back.
"Would you go out with me?" He asks, and I look up at him in shock.
"Yes Jai, oh my god yes!" I say happily, before he pulls me back down and wraps his arms around my tiny waist. He kisses me quickly before I lay my head back down on his chest.
"Thank you beautiful" he says softly, gripping me tighter, making me feel so safe.
"Thank you" I whisper back, before I feel myself falling asleep.

Devon's POV-
I ended up staying at my place and slept, also because I knew he needed her alone.
I hopped out of bed and looked over at my silver iPhone 5s and check the time; 11:30am.
I trudge over to the bathroom and hop in the shower, letting the warm water rush on me. The past couple of days I've been so stressed about Blake, and now that she's with Jai it makes me less worried. She's safe with him. I know him.
After I'm out of the shower I pull on a black sleeveless vans shirt with a red "of the wall" skate board logo, along with some black DC jean shorts.
I pull on my black and red Huf socks with pot leaf print, and then my black vans. I grab my tie die Nickel Board and throw on my black Neff beanie before leaving my house.

Blake's POV-
I wake up in Jai's strong grip around my waist, and my lips inches from his. I smiled and pull away a little, before he wakes up.

Jai's POV-
"Hey babe" I smirk at her beautiful little face.
"Hi" she blushes, and smiles a bit. I smile widely back at her as I remember last night.
"How about that date gorgeous?" I smirk as she looks at me like I'm crazy.
"Today?" She asks concerned, I nod.
"You'll have to go home and pick me up at seven then." She says back with a smirk.
"Not now, at 4:30 k?" I ask hopefully. She smiles and nods, before flicking on Degrassi and cuddling back up with me.