jessie

Jai's POV-

"good morning babe" Blake smiles, opening her eyes and looking up at me.

"mornin' baby" I say, wrapping my arm around her waist.

"did you sleep good?" she asks, stretching every once in while in my arms.

"not really, actually" I shrug

"why?" she asks.

"well, this Jessie and Devon thing's pissing me off. I just watched you sleep, and kinda thought about them all night...." I trail off, as she stares up at me

"well, you can sleep now" she shrugs, sitting up in the bed.

"no, I'm not leaving you by sleeping all day. we need to clean up and get ready for Devon and the whore to come. and besides, we have a baby too. I want to help you as much as you always help me" I says, playing with her hair like a little kid

"okay baby" she blushes, cuddling back into me for a minute, holding me tightly.

we sit there quietly for a minute or two, before Slater begins to cry.

"I'll get him" I smile, standing up and walking over to the bassinet.

I look down at Slater, his tiny little body curled in the bed, before I pick him up carefully.

"you know, last night after I went to the bathroom... I wandered over to the bassinet." I say, looking down at Slater in my arms

"and.. and I just stood there staring down at him. watching him take his little breaths and making little noises in his sleep." I shrug, walking back over to Blake and handing her Slater.

"I love you" she whispers

"I love you" I say, kissing her softly.

Blake's POV-

a few hours later we are all dressed and Devon is expected any time now.

I got dressed into black ripped skinny jeans, like always, and a black Adidas hoodie.

I put Slater into a plaid shirt and some mini jeans, and a little Vans hat that Devon bought him and Austin.

"awe, he looks like a little skater dude" Jai smiles at Slater when I bring him out to the living room.

"I know right" I giggle, strapping Slater into one of the blue bouncy chairs on the living room floor.

"DEVON IN THE FUCKING HOUUUUUSE" Devon yells, like usual, running in the door.

"shut up you childish bitch" I laugh, embracing him in a huge ass hug.

while still hugging Dev, I hear someone rudely clearing their throat for attention.

"oh, Blake" Devon says, pulling away from me interrupting the hug.

"this is Jessie" he says, walking over to the girl putting an arm around her.

she was a skinny little twig with long blonde hair and and washed up green eyes with bags under them.

her legs were tiny around, with a thigh gap bigger than my head.

she had on the shortest pair of short shorts I'd ever seen, and a strapless crop top that basically only covered her boobs.

she had a dangly belly button ring hanging down on her flat stomach.

she had on a pair of black toms and a flower tattooed on her left ankle.

she looked like a little pussy, just like most girls.

"oh, hey. I'm Blake this is my boyfriend Jai and yeah" I ramble, trying my best not to choke her with my bare hands.

"hey" Jai waves, wandering over to stand beside me.

"um.. hi" she says, chewing her gum and not closing her mouth to do so.

any other person in the world, and Devon would have snapped for chewing like that... but apparently not!

we stand there in silence for a minute, only the sound of her chewing, until Slater starts to cry loudly in his chair.

"oh my god, little skater dude" Devon says in awe, watching me walk over to Slater.

he tries to pull Jessie over to the living room but she snaps,

"stop Devon! why would I want to go over there and see that? she says, scowling at Slater and me.

Devon just shrugs her off and starts to walk toward me, but she pulls him back

"you shouldn't either. it's gross they even had kids together. are you sure Blake's even a girl?" she snarls, smirking at me.

"what the fuck?! she's a gorgeous girl who made beautiful children and you're just so fucking jealous your mom made you have an abortion every time you got knocked up" Jai defends me, as I try to stay quiet and choke down my words and feed Slater.

I start to walk to my bedroom with Slater to feed him a bottle, but she speaks up again.

"I'm not jealous of that filthy whore!!! at least I can get laid enough to need abortions. everybody's always all over me just like her little bestie Devon" she spits, making me stop in my tracks and whip around to look at her.

Devon looks over at me, knowing exactly what I think,

"Blake, don't pleas-"

"shut the fuck up Devon" I interrupt him, walking over to Jai and handing him the baby.

"do you wanna go princess, cuz I'll punch the slut right out of you. maybe then your parents will actually love you!" I yell, keeping my distance from her so I didn't attack.

"like you'd ever hit me, pussy" she giggles.

"oh yeah?" I laugh, stepping a little closer to her.

"yeah bitch" she says, making me step a little closer.

"Jai, get Slater out of here" I say, gritting my teeth.

"run daddy, run" she yells, as Jai leaves the house with Slater in his arms.

"Devon? I'm gonna kill your girlfriend" I say, before taking the first swing at her.

my fist smashes into her jaw and her body stumbles back wards.

I grab her again, slamming her into the door with all the force I had.

"FUCKING STOP" Devon yells, trying to grab me.

"fuck off" I yell, ripping his hands off my waist and punching Jessie again, making her nose gush blood.

"Devon? help" she groans, trying to stand up.

I kick her chest once more, slamming her back to the ground, before Devon scurries over to her and picks her up.

"RUN BITCH! oh wait, you can't" I laugh, as Devon caries her out.

I walk outside, seeing Jai and slater sitting on the front porch.

Jai was standing Slater up on one of my skateboards, talking to him in a cute baby voice.

"you know, you didn't have to do that" Devon says, walking over to us on the porch after putting Jessie in the passenger seat of her Range Rover, stupid bitch.

"yeah, well I never want to see that skank here again. if she's even steps on a blade of my uncles grass I'll call the cops. and you can just stay away too." I say, taking the baby from Jai as he passes him to me.

"bye then" he says, shuffling over to the car and driving away.