bitch down & vodka

"Um...can I help you?" I ask, getting pissed off about the fact that this bitch is in my house.

"Jai is mine, all mine" she smirks, trying to get under my skin

"Do you mind, I have a party to attend" I say, not letting her get to me

"Actually I do." She says, her smile growing.
I look her dead in the eye and glare at her, before stepping closer

"What? Are you gonna beat me up or something?" She snarls, trying not to show her pathetic fear.

"Yeah, actually" I say simply, before she swings her fist at my face.
I grab her arm before it hits me and twist it backwards.

She drops to the ground in pain as I drop her arm, laughing a little.

"Bitch" she says under her breath, wincing on my floor.

"I'm sorry what?" I say, squatting down beside her.

She looks up at me and rolls her eyes, before my fist comes in contact with her jaw.

I punch her continuously in her face, before her nose along with my fist becomes bloody.
I breath heavily, looking down at her while I stand back up.

Before I could finish her, Jai and Devon walk in the front door.

I look over at Jai, he looks so surprised. I guess he didn't think I'd do that, clearly he doesn't know me that well.

Devon looks impressed, he smirks at me slightly before coming to me and slinging his arm around me.

"I'll get her out of here" he says reassuringly in my ear.

"No, I will" Jai says, picking her up and carrying her out my door.

"Let's go get drunk Devy" I cheer, as we walk out the door.

We arrive at the party an hour late, but we pull it off.

I walk into the loud pounding music and sweaty bodies around me, finding the vodka and pouring some in a red cup.
I find Devon pouring his own drink, and I smile.

"Let's dance cunt" I yell over the music.

"Fine bitch" he smirks, grabbing my hand.

We jump around on the dance floor for a bit, before I realize my drink is empty and stumble into the kitchen.

"Hey sexy" a guy smirks from behind me as I whip around to see who it is.

"MASON" I yell, jumping on him and wrapping my legs around his waist. I grasp him for a minute before I look up at him still in his arms.

"Where the fuck have you been?" I say, hopping off of him and grabbing my cup.

"Got caught breaking into the liquor store down town and they brought me to jail, my fucking parents left me in there for a week as punishment before they bailed me out" he say, grabbing two bottles full of vodka and grabbing my hand.

He pulls me out of the kitchen and brings me up stairs to a bed room.

"You little bad ass, why didn't you just come get some booze from my place?" I ask, plopping down on the bed and taking a chug from the bottle.

"Cuz, I heard about Jai and you.." He trailed off, looking at the wall.

"Well, I just gave his ex a fucking bloody face and probably brain damage so.. And plus he left me for her when she came here to find him. I thought he liked me, then that happened, then he wanted me back but then I beat that girls face in so.. And he was supposed to be here tonight and look" I say, praying he wasn't mad.

"I missed you like hell" he said, walking back over to the bed.

"Can you please kiss me" I whisper, as he lays beside me.

"Mhm" he hums, before grabbing my waist and colliding his lips with mine.

I hop on top of him, grinding my body on his.

Becoming hot and horny, I rip my top off and his.

It goes a little far, but I stop before I pull my pants off.

"I'm not.. Ready" I mumble, pulling my top back on.
I was drunk as hell and could bearly stand on my feet, but I still did.

"I know" he says, before leaving the room.

I sigh, stumbling down the stairs to find Devon.
He ends up being on the dance floor, standing around with some guys. The closer I get, I realize it's Mason and Jai.

"Blakey" Dev calls, pulling me over to him.

"Hi" I slur, chugging back more alcohol as it burns down my throat.

"Blake?" Devon calls, breaking me out of my thoughts.
The room is spinning, and I feel my knees getting weak.

'I want Jai, I want jai.'

My brain yells loudly, before I drop to the ground and black out, the glass bottle shattering beside me.

Jai's POV-

Once we got Blake home, I offered to stay with her.
They laid her down on the couch, and I wrapped her in a blanket.

Once the guys left, I sat on the couch by her, just looking down at her perfect face.

And all I can think about is Vanessa's bloody figure, laying in the doorway.

'Blake did that'
I think to myself, before I feel Blake shift her body over and she lays her head in my lap.

She may have did that, but I couldn't stand not being with her. What I told her in the apartment was still true. And I would still do anything to kiss her again.