welcome home

*1 month & 2 weeks later*

Blake's POV-

today, we're finally taking home Slater!!

I'm so proud of him and how healthy he is now.

:)

I walk up to the desk, Jai beside me with the car seat in his hand.

"hey, are you guys exited?!" Gloria cheers, hugging us both as she comes up to the front desk.

"I'm so exited, I couldn't even sleep!" I laugh, signing in and walking up with Gloria and Jai to nursery #5 where the boys stay.

I open up the glass door with a huge smile, looking across the room at the boys.

they are both awake staring up at the ceiling.

"hey Slater, guess who gets to come home?" Jai coos, picking up Slater.

"just two more months little man" I smile at Austin, cradling him in my arms.

Jai brings Slater to the change table and puts on his coming home outfit, and we both take pictures of the boys together one last time.

then, Jai straps Slater into his car seat and covers him up with a small blanket.

I kiss Austin goodbye softly on the head, before laying the now sleeping baby in his bed.

"say bye bye little dude" Jai says, picking the car seat up.

Jai intertwines his fingers with mine, and walks out to the truck with us.

all I can think about is Austin though. he all alone now:(

when we reach home, Jai 'gives Slater a tour' of the house, and it was kinda cute.

now, Slater is sleeping soundly in the bassinet at the end of my bed.

Degrassi is quietly playing on the tv in my room, as I fold up some baby clothes and put them in a laundry basket.

"dinner's ready babe" Jai calls from the kitchen, as I walk over to where he is.

"smells good" I smile, sitting down at the table.

he hands me a plate of spaghetti and I laugh at him.

"what? it's just spaghetti!" he giggles, sitting down beside me.

"nothing, it's just cute that you cooked and we didn't eat McDonald's like the fatties we are" I continue to laugh, as he just shrugs and shoves food in his mouth.

"I told Devon he can come over tomorrow too, so he can meet Slater" Jai smiles, whipping his mouth off and burping.

"that's good! and ewe Jai!" I laugh.

I was exited to see Dev. I missed him.

I haven't seen him in over a month.

he disappeared.. he wouldn't answer his phone.

"how did you get a hold of him?" I ask suddenly, breaking the silence of Jai eating

"I don't know, I was calling him like usual for the past month, and he ducking answered. you were in there with the baby and you looked so cute putting him to sleep, so I talked to him alone" he explains, putting his now empty plate in the dishwasher.

"I miss him" I frown, staring down at my food.

"yeah, same. and guess what else?" he says, sounding posses off now.

"what?" I say scared.

"he left because of this girl Jessie and that who he's been with. that's also who he texted all month when he had the concussion and who he got drunk with the night he fell.

and she's coming here too" he says angrily.

"what's so bad about that?" I ask.

"I know Jessie. she lived where I did back in middle school and she was a whore then. imagine with high school did to her! and I've seen her Facebook page recently. she into things, like not pot. she into pills and maybe even crack.

she's bad, and she won't leave him alone I can tell. and I even think she was with him when we talked, cuz he sounded all nice about it.

I know Devon, and I hope he's not into what she is. but they've been together for long enough to start habits himself.

he refused to come without her too" he explains.

shit.

I love Devon so much. he's been there for me for so fucking long.

I know he's bad like me, and he does pot and smokes alcohol and lives to chug vodka with just about anybody. but crack?! WHAT THE FUCK.

why would Devon ever think about putting himself in this?!

after dinner, I give Slater another bottle and change him into pj's. I wrap him up in a blanket and lay him back down in the bassinet.

as I curl under the covers into Jai's safe arms, all i can think about is Devon.

and by thinking, I mean worrying.

a/n:

ohhhh shit guys.

Jessie eh?

well, can't wait for you to read more.

so read more babes😏😉

my other accounts, follow them:

Tumblr- social-casualtyyy

Snapchat- mikaylaporter

Instagram- mikayla.porterr

Twitter- mikaylaporterr

peace ouuut peoples

👽👽💿👽👽🌸👽👽💿👽👽