maybe

Devon's POV-

Blake and Jai found me in the lobby of my apartment building last night.

I was taken to the hospital, and they told me I have a small concussion.

Blake and Jai then took me home, and then Blake had to leave to go see the boys.

"hey, what even happened last night?" Jai asks, sitting on the chair beside the couch I was laying on.

"I was drunk and fell down the lobby stairs... I was going back to my car to get something and I tripped" I admit in shame.

he sighs and says,

"well, I'm glad that's all it was you little bastard" he smirks, making me laugh.

"yeah, typical Devon huh?" I ask.

"yeah, but we love you man." he smiles, I smile back.

"well, you better go to the hospital with Blake now, your little dudes are waiting" I smile.

"yeah, I'll be back in an hour so be ready, you're coming over for dinner and a sleep over bitch" he smirks, slipping on his faded all black Vans.

"okay, I'll be sure to put on my fancy concussion" I say, as he rolls his eyes with a smirk.

"bye Dev" he calls, before leaving.

Blake's POV-

I walked into the NICU front entrance and signed in.

the boys were in room 8, they were running tests on them.

I walk into the room, and I see the boys laying on the operation table set up in the room.

Austin is covered in tubes, with the breathing device called C-pap still on his tiny face.

Slater only had on the tubes needed for the tests, he was off all other injections now.

"hey, how are you Blake?" a nurse asks, smiling from behind her desk.

"I'm good, how are the boys" I say, staring in at them through the glass wall.

"they're just finishing up, Gloria will help bring them back up to her room so you can hold them and stuff" she explains, unlocking the glass door and letting me through.

"oh hey Blake, I was just taking the boys upstairs" Gloria smiles, unhooking some tunes from the boys and pushing the portable beds over by the door.

"yeah, Jai should be here soon" I say, helping her get into the elevator with the boys and me.

when we get back up to her room, I wrap Slater in a blanket and pick him up carefully.

"hi Slater, how is my boy?" I ask softly, cooing down at his little smile.

"well, isn't that just the most cutest thing ever" Jai says, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind me, looking over my shoulder at Slater.

"yeah, Blake Sawyer gone soft" I chuckle, looking over at Austin's tiny body laying still on the bed, his chest moving up and down slowly as he breaths through the tubes.

"yeah well, you gave birth to the two most beautiful baby boys ever. you have the right to go soft" he smiles, resting his head in the crock of my neck.

"yeah, they are beautiful" I sigh, smiling down at the both of them.

I was a mom.

and yeah I already knew that, but every time I think it...
it sinks in more.

woah.

"hey, we have good news for you two" Gloria says, walking out of her office.

"what is it?" I ask anxiously, taking a seat in the couch beside Jai.

"well, looking at all the tests, Slater should be able to come home next month" she smiles widely.

my heart races and I smile widely at Jai, to see him smiling right back.

"oh my god, that's amazing!" I say, grinning down at Slater who was sleeping calmly in my arms.

after talking more to Gloria and going home, we decided to go out for dinner with Devon at Boston Pizza.

we had a nice dinner and talked to Devon about the boys.

his concussion was fine too, so he was able to go out.. if you were wondering.

now, I'm back at home with Jai, and Dev is on the pull out bed in the living room watching a movie and texting this person like every ten seconds...

literally, his phone beeps all the fucking time these past couple of days.

whateverr

"you know, I can't believe Slater can be out next month" Jai says, laying down beside me in bed and turning off the lights.

"i know, it was so hard to even watch them be put in the NICU." I sighed, cuddling into his side as he wraps his arm around my waist.

"yeah, well hopefully Austin will be out soon too" Jai smiles down at me.

I nod my head,
"goodnight Jai"

"goodnight baby girl" He kisses my forehead lightly.

a/n:

hey losers.

lmao don't worry, I'm a loser too guys:)

anyways, keep reading guys, I'm planning some exiting shit.

okay? okay.

^^tfios moment guys!!

lol okay, now follow me here:

Twitter- mikaylaporterr

snapchat- mikaylaporter

Tumblr- social-casualtyyy

Instagram- mikayla.porterr

🌸

k bye losers

haha:)