I don't care

"Yo Blake" I heard Devon yell from the park. I smiled and jogged over to the park they were sitting on. There were no kids, too ghetto I guess. I liked it though. I loved filth. I don't care.
"Hey loser" I yelled climbing up to the roof of the park were Devon sat.
"Eh, how's it goin man" he says slinging his arm around my shoulders.
"It's goin" I said laughing at him.
"That's it? What the fuck." He says confused looking over at me.
"Tell me what's going on"
I sighed and cracked a smile,
"Well.. It's going good."
He shook his head smirking.
"Why Blake?" He said slowly like I was a retard.
"Because I got money, and I'm done being grounded for going out while grounded" I smirked back.
"Let's go then you bitch" he said standing up and pulling me with him.
"We gotta go get mason though, he's probably still sleeping, the little faggot." Devon sighed as he grabbed his purple and black DGK board. I grabbed my red black and white DGK board and hopped on it.
We rode about two blocks down town too Mason's house. His mom was a whore and had no money, and his dead is rotting in jail so, he has close to nothing. All he has for skating is my old vans and a board me and Devon bought him last year for his birthday. He's a fucking amazing skater though.
Since his mom gives no fucks and wasn't home, we walked right in and ran up to his room.
"Faggot wake the fuck up!" I yell as I run up the stairs behind Devon.
"You motherfucker it's wake up time!" Devon screams at him through the door way. We both die laughing as Mason rolls off his bead and smacks down on the floor. Devon holds his laughter in, while I continue having a heart attach of giggles.
"Blake you skanky bitch" Mason laughs as he walks towards me.
"Hey! Look who's talking" I said shoving him into a wall.
He laughed and pulled me into a hug.
"Yea well, you're the one who gets grounded for going out while you're grounded so." Mason says letting me go.
I smirk at him before punching him in the arm.
"You ass hole go away" Mason laughs grabbing his arm in sudden pain.
"You baby" I smirk at him before walking down stairs.
"Let's roll out Mason!" Devon calls as he follows me down stairs to Mason's couch. I walk over to the fridge and grab out a Palm Bay can from the door. I crack it open and chug some down before passing it to Devon.
"Thanks skank" he smiles before chugging more down his throat.
"Give me some you fat ass" Mason calls as he appears again, now dressed and awake.
"Here" I say as I grab it from Devon and pass him the can.
"Dude I need a fucking smoke" I sigh as I plop my ass on the couch.
"Needy bitch" Devon jokes as Mason throws me the pack. I pull out a red lighter and put it to the cigarette, then taking a puff.
"Man I haven't been out of my damn house in a week. So sorry" I say putting my legs on Devon to make him mad. He shoots me an 'excuse me bitch' glare and I laugh.
"What? I'm a needy bitch"
Mason smirks at Devon before he sits right in his lap.
"I am too!" He yells at Devon.
"You guys are losers, now get the fuck off, we need to go"
Mason and I jump off and race out the door.
We board back over to the corner store and grab some spray paint.
The clerk at the store thinks we buy it for Mason's 'dad' and his old car.
"Good, now let's go to the school, I've been planning this for weeks" I smirk before boarding down the street to our shitty high school.
I climb up the front stairs then board around the side of the building to the office windows. Our school was too old and broke for any security, so we were good.
I pulled out the black paint and covered the windows in black.
In white paint, I scribbled 'I don't care' on the window.
I stood back and smiled, before leaving with Devon and Mason.
"Great job bitch" Mason says, high -fiving me.
"I know" I smirk, before I board away.