"Alright, pet." Park grinned.

Before Yoongi could try to bite him, Park suddenly let him go.

Confused, Yoongi watched the man walk to a...couple shopping bags? From what looked like stores that catered to women.

Park rummaged through the bags, before he finally found what he was looking for, and Yoongi didn't know how to react when the man pulled out...makeup?

He tried to shuffle away when Park came back to the mattress, sitting on it. "I heard this stuff works as well as clothing does. I figured it would be easier to start with this than try to change your outfit." He chuckled at a joke Yoongi didn't understand.

"What are you...what do you mean?" Yoongi yelped when Park grabbed his thigh and yanked him back to the center of the mattress. "Stop!"

"He said this will trigger out the female one." Park said, so casually that it took a moment for Yoongi to process what he said.

"Wait..." His heart skipped a beat. "You mean...you're talking about...Yoonji?"

"Is that her name?" Park asked, pulling out a hair brush. "That's pretty. Yoongi and Yoonji- twin siblings. Cute."

"H-h-how do you know about her?" Yoongi shook his head wildly. "No- how the hell do you know about her?"

"Lee told me." Park said, ignoring Yoongi's panic as he sat down behind the boy, pulling Yoongi's head onto his lap so he could brush the boys hair. "I know about all of them, Sugar, September, Yoonie. But I think Yoonji will be my favorite. No offense. You're pretty too, Yoon."

Yoongi flinched at the nickname. "Please...let me go. I...please let me go!"

"Hush, doll." Park tipped Yoongi's head back, so the distraught boy was forced to see the mans face. "I'm not gunna hurt you, I could never hurt a pretty thing like you, okay? You need to relax. I don't want to drug you again but if you don't calm down, I won't have any choice but to do that, okay?"

"How does Lee know about Yoonji? About all of them?" Yoongi asked, trying to calm down. He definitely didn't want to be unconscious when he was alone in a tent with this...whoever the fuck Park was. Not that he could do much when he was chained down either, but still.

Park chuckled, brushing Yoongi's hair without a care in the world. "Did someone hit you a little too hard, doll?"

Yoongi gave up trying to get answers from this man. It was clear he cared more about Yoonji than answering Yoongi's questions.

But there was still one more question to ask.

"When will you let me go?" He asked, looking pleadingly up at the man.

Park finally looked at him, stopping his brushing movements. "Doll...we'll never let you go."

Yoongi could actually feel his heart fracturing. "No..."

"But don't worry, pet!" Park leaned down and kissed Yoongi's forehead. "We'll take good care of you. You and all your little mental illness friends."

Yoongi was too shocked at the mans words to react to the kiss.

Namjoon...his family...his home, his job, his car, his life.

He had to get out- right now.

"I know it's probably a lot to take in right now," Park patted Yoongi's cheek. "So I'll let you get settled in before we do anything. We have years ahead of us to get to the good stuff anyways." He chuckled.