Light rain started to sprinkle down, slowly drenching the crying boy.

He heard the sound of a car pulling up and looked up to see Seokjin and Hoseok racing out of the car, running through the rain to him.

"Namjoon-" Seokjin stopped a foot away.

Hoseok hesitated as well, as if they didn't want to get too close to him.

Namjoon looked at them, seeing how worried, exhausted and beaten down they looked, even through the rain.

Oh, my precious sub, you know I love you more than anything, but God damn you're stupid sometimes, Yoongi's voice laughed in his ear. That's your family, sub. And you don't ever turn your back on family.

They've been through a lot too, Jungkook reminded him. They lost Yoongi too.

Bursting into full on tears, Namjoon sobbed and reached both his hands out for them.

"Numbug..." Hoseok was by his side in an instant, grabbing Namjoon's hand tightly.

Seokjin was crying as well, his tears mixing with the rain as he took Namjoon's other hand.

"Come on sweetheart, let's get you home."

Namjoon let them pull him to his feet and guide him to the car, shivering inside his jacket.

They drove home quick, and helped him inside.

"Do you want to eat anything?" Seokjin asked hopefully as he took off the boys wet jacket.

He wasn't hungry, but he knew Yoongi and Jungkook would want him to eat something, so he just nodded.

"I'll make you something nice and warm." Seokjin promised.

"Nyummie..."

Namjoon faced Hoseok.

"Can I start a hot shower for you?" The boy asked.

Namjoon nodded and Hoseok visibly relaxed, racing up the stairs to start it.

"Sweetheart, change into something dry so I can wash your wet clothes." Seokjin urged.

"No!" Namjoon wrapped his arms around Yoongi's shirt, stepping away from Seokjin's outstretched hands.

Seokjin looked crestfallen.

Sub, Yoongi's voice in his mind was back. It's just a shirt. Find me and I'll steal a hundred more to make smell like me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean..." Seokjin murmured, lowering his arms.

Namjoon sighed, looking down at the hem of the shirt in his hands. "No...it's okay. It's just a shirt."

He slipped it off, staring at it for a moment before handing it to Seokjin, who added it to his wet jacket.

"Thank you, sweetheart." Seokjin's voice was soft, knowing what the shirt meant to Namjoon. "I'll get it right back to you, I promise."

Namjoon just nodded, turning away and heading up the stairs.

He stopped by Jimin's door, and hesitated only for a moment before knocking on it.

There wasn't an answer, and he slowly opened the door, peering inside.

The room was empty and Namjoon frowned, and then realization struck him.

He turned to Jungkook's room, and there was Jimin, curled up in a little ball on the boys bed.

"Jimin..." Namjoon closed the door behind him.

The boy didn't answer, asleep. He had dry tear tracks on his cheeks and Namjoon sighed, knowing he was the cause of them.

He walked over and sat on the bed, reaching out to gently shake the pink haired boy.

"Jimin..."

Jimin slowly blinked his eyes open, looking around in confusion. "Koo?"

"It's me," Namjoon apologized.

Jimin woke up fully and stared. "Don't yell at me again, I didn't do anything wrong by being in here."

"No-" Namjoon sighed. "I- I shouldn't have yelled in the first place, and I'm sorry. I was just in a bad place and overwhelmed and I took it out on you. On all of you. I'm so sorry, you're right that you didn't do anything and I-" He broke into fresh tears and Jimin smiled softly, crawling into the boys lap.

He pressed his small hand against Namjoon's cheek, resting their foreheads together.

"It's okay, JoonJoon. We can't fully comprehend what you're going through, both with losing Yoongi and what they did. We need to understand you need space and time. It's okay, you're forever my JoonJoon, no matter what."

He kissed the boys nose, and Namjoon felt relieved Jimin had forgiven him.

"Thank you." He hugged the tiny pinkette.

There was a knock on the door, and then Hoseok stuck his head in. "Showers ready, Namnums."

Jimin slid off so Namjoon could stand.

As he stepped inside the hot spray of water, he felt a little better.

They would find Yoongi.

They would be all be reunited again.

He would make damn sure of it.

He stepped out, grabbing a towel and his phone.

After typing in his pass code, he went to his contacts and dialed a familiar contact.

Now calling: Taehyung