Chapter 43

Crystal P.O.V

"Alyssa get out the car and let's go" I said trying to get her out the car to attend this funeral without disturbing Nyla and making her cry. "Noo I want to see daddy" she crying. "We are going to see him right now baby just get out the car" I said in defeat just standing there. "okayyy" she replied finally getting out the car. "Mommy I left my drawing that I had for daddy at home" she said looking up at me as we walked to where they were Burying king. "Its okay baby he'll get it some other time" I replied.

Today was the day of kings funeral and Alyssa wasn't getting the concept of king being gone and just thinks he's gone on some trip like before. Something in my heart just couldn't get myself together to tell her and it's hurting me inside.Nyla will be one in a few weeks and I wish king was here to see this moment in her life cause that's what he was most excited for.

     "Grandma" Alyssa yelled out as she ran into the field and hugging mama lin. "Alyssa you have to be quiet you can't be yelling" I said coming up to her "sorry mommy" she said while hugging mama lin. "A lot of people came out here for king" said standing next to mama lin "yes they did my baby was loved" she said trying to hold back tears.

     "Mommy you said that daddy was here I don't see him" Alyssa said looking around "he's in there baby" I said pointing at the casket. "Really" she said excitedly running towards the casket. "Alyssa" I called out not trying to be loud but before I could stop her she was already ran towards the casket and tip toeing to look inside. "Daddy" she said tapping him in the casket "Alyssa come here" I said crying "mommy daddy is not waking up" Alyssa said in a sad tone while still trying to wake him up. "Alyssa stop" I said handing Nyla to momma lin and going over to pick her up away from the coffin crying. I looked away making sure I didn't see king cause I don't think I had the gut to. "Mommy why are you crying and why isn't he waking up" Alyssa asked trying to wipe my tears."He's resting baby let him rest" I said hugging her "okay" she said still in a sad tone nodding her head.

       Watching king go into the ground was something I thought I would never see right now. This was like watching my momma go all over again. Everyone I loved was dying and apart of me felt like it was my fault. With Alyssa not understanding what's going is making me feel horrible inside because I knew she loved her dad dearly but I just couldn't tell her he's gone.

           For some reason I noticed lady who kept staring at me and I kept trying to ignore her but I couldn't. Every now and then I would catch her crying and staring at me or giving all types of looks but everytime she notices I see her looking at me she focuses her attention back on the baby she had with her. The baby looked about the same age as Nyla or even younger. Could she have something to do with all this I thought to myself taking a quick glance at her.

    "Who is that" I whispered in Ny's ear and moving my head in the ladies direction so she would know who I was talking about. "I'll tell you after" Ny said staring the women down. "Okay" I replied nodding my head.

        I tried not to cry the whole time cause it made Alyssa sad and cry too. everytime I would cry I made sure Alyssa didn't hear me or see me.

        "Mommy they are putting daddy in the ground how is he going to get out when he wakes up" alyssa asked laying her head on my shoulder. "You'll see him again one day okay but for now say bye" I said watching them lower kings casket into the ground "bye daddy see you later" Alyssa said waving at his casket. "Yes you'll see him later" I said hugging her.

_

           "Can someone explain to me who that lady over there is" I said walking up to Ny and them. What lady chad asked that lady I said turning to point at her but she was already making her way over to our direction. As soon as everyone saw her coming over everyone cringed instead of mama lin and chad and JJ just walked away.

       "Hey how is everyone holding up" the lady said greeting everyone. We are fine Ny said putting a fake smiling on her face. "Okayyyy" she replied before turning to me. "I know we haven't met before but I'm Jen the mother of one of kings children and i never knew who the mother of his other kids were and when I saw your daughter go to the casket I knew it was you but correct me if I'm wrong" hearing her say those words out her mouth took the soul out of my body king had a kid that he didn't tell me. How could he do some shit like this. He convinced me he loved me after I forgave him again and how could everyone keep this a secret from me.

             "Yes I am the mother of his kids three of them actually" I replied back "oh" she said sounding a little taken back giving me a fake smile. "How long have you and king had relations" i asked just out of curiosity "well since high school and on and off from there" she replied. "Oh reallyyy" I said turning to my and mama lin. How could they not have told me about her I felt betrayed. "Well I just wanted to talk to you and since our kids are sibling and I wanted them to have a bond and I also came over to talk about kings will, I just felt like my little Cassie right here was obligated to some of the money since king did father her and we were together almost half his life" she said turning to all of us.

            "Well by the looks of it you or Cassie aint on no will" ny said stepping in. "That's fine here's my number you should keep im contact with me,Crystal right?" She asked handing my a card with her number on it "yes crystal" I said slowly taking the card from her. "Well it was nice talking to y'all I thought I could get family support from talking to y'all since I've known you guys and king for half my life but it's okay" she said walking away.

         "I cant believe king would ever put me in this position again and I can't believe you guys kept this from me" I  said shaking my head and grabbing Nyla from Mama lin. "Crystal really we wanted to tell you b- " Its  fine I have somewhere to be I said cutting off ms.lin and walking away.

      The people that I thought I could trust and call family lied to me after all I've been thru everything with king and for him to keep something like this from me was unacceptable. All he talked about was trust and making our relationship better before he passed away and he pulls some shit like this I couldn't even lie I was hurt. I told these people all my issues,cried to them and even went thru everything with them and they keep a secret like this from me.