Chapter 28

Crystal P.O.V
I was sitting on the bed crying after getting off the phone with my lawyer.There could be a 50/50 chance of me losing this case especially after faking my own kidnap and not having the amount of money king has or the sources and on top of that the day I hit king.The fact that I'm gonna lose my kids hurts me.I wiped my tears and made my way downstairs

When I went downstairs i saw ny and treasure telling sharee to get out the kitchen. "What's going on in here" I asked as I walked into the kitchen to see burnt food. "Sharee almost burnt the damn house down" ny said "girl shut yo ass up I was cooking perfectly fine I just made a mistake" sharee Said back to ny.

Ny got up in her face and told sharee not to fuck with her.sharee wanted to do something but that's king sister so there's nothing she could do. Guys I'll cook it's not a problem I said getting in between them."Yah whatever me and my nigga finna go plan on making our new edition to new family that were gonna have soon" she said smirking at me with her hand on her hip. "girl you can't even cool how you finna take care of a baby?" Treasure asked sharee looked at her and stormed off.

Me and my and treasure all cooked before the boys came down.So I heard king taking custody treasure said.I nodded putting my head down while fixing the plates.Girl it's finna be okay I won't let him do this my said before hugging me.I cried on her shoulder.Then treasure joined the hug

"What are y'all doin?" I heard before quickly wiping my tears and turning to see JJ.We were just hugging nothing really.I said smiling. "Ight" he replied before taking a plate and sitting down at the table. Eventually everyone was downstairs eating.Everything was good.Ny and sharee still didn't look to happy about each other tho.I was cleaning up around me before putting my cup and plate away cause I had to go meet up with my lawyer.

As I was getting up sharee told me "she was very happy that she's gonna have a bond with my kids soon" while smirking "that's nice to hear" I replied smiling.king gave her a kiss and told her that's why he loves her and telling her that's why she's wife material.I told ny and treasure that I'm going to see my lawyer today,They both nodded and made my way to the kitchen to put plate and cup away.

Later that day

"I don't know what to do mama lin I just feel like I'm gonna have my kids taken away forever and I can't run away from all my problems cause it would cause more" I said to Ms.lin while wiping my tears. "Baby don't worry he not gonna take them kids away from you and imma make sure that don't happen.You and him need to realize that kids need both of they parent in they life I'm not gonna let him take them kids away" she said while hugging me. I nodded my head and wiped all my tears away before the kids see my like this.

Me and ms.lin thought of some ways in could win at least half of the custody wins the twins.Then Alyssa came running in with her toys and Adrian after her.
"Mommy mommy can me and Adrian have a little brubber or sister like the tiny ones that come out butts" Alyssa asked with Adrian smiling and nodding behind her. I busted out laughing and sat them both on my lap and told them they couldn't have a sibling rn but maybe later on.

      They both nodded the Adrian rubbed my cheek and asked ms.lin why was I crying and she told him she's not crying mommy is just sick. "Mommy's sick" Alyssa said frowning "that's not good" Adrian also said.I noticed I had to leave and as much as i didn't want to I had to.

You know what would make mommy feel better. "What!" Alyssa jumped up and said "kisses" I said while picking them up and kissing all over their cheeks.They both laughed and giggled.After a while I hugged them tightly and told them mommy had to go.They frowned a little but held my hand and walked me to the door. "Bye Mommyyyy!!" They said as I left bye "mommy's babies" I said before getting in the car and driving off.

I was now home breaking down in the car crying.God please don't take my kids away