Chapter 35

I did not proof read sorry y'all got this late ass update tyquan ^

It's been 5 months since I've seen my babies in person I've tried getting the courts involved to help me see them but their no help.I FaceTime them every chance I get when their with Ms.lin or ny but today I'm supposed to be seeing them.My stomach has gotten a lot bigger You would've thought I was having twins but it's a girl.I officially hit 8 months today and I'm so nervous and excited for my baby to come.

I've been getting lots on support from treasure and tyquan their the only two people that's knows right now.Tyquan has been very sweet bring me food taking me out And helping with things and I love his daughter she's just as sweet as him.I don't plan on telling king about the baby cause I don't wanna get her taken away.I was setting up the table with the breakfast I made then treasure texted me saying that she was here along with ny and ms.lin,I was so nervous of them finding out I'm pregnant again by king. 3kids is gonna be a lot

I heard banging at the door then treasure yelling "girl open this door" I took a deep breath and opened the door. Crystal sweetie it's been so long since I- omg your pregnant Ms.lin said drawing Ny's attention to my stomach.Omg omg ny said jumping up with excitement.Mommyyyy Alyssa and Adrian said running in from behind them hugging me.Seeing my kids for the first time in forever made me just breakdown and cry.Mommmy missed you guys I said crying. "Mommy not to be mean but your fat but I love you still" Alyssa said. Girl I said laughing mommy is not fat I'm have a baby your little sister.

Yayyyy she said jumping up and doing a dance saying"baby sister baby sister". Adrian didn't look to happy about the news cause all he did was make a mad face cross his arms and turned away "why you so mad baby" I said rubbing Adrian back.

Because *sniffles* your having a girllllll he busted out crying I wanted a boy ma.

Don't cry your gonna love her I promise I said picking him up and laying his on my shoulder and holding Alyssa hand walking everyone to the kitchen Since I cooked early this morning. "Crystal omg Ik you did not wake up early doing all this for us,you pregnant girl we should be cookin for you" ny said. Girl it's okay a bitch was hungry and I just wanted some homemade food and I was having guests so I made some for everybody.

The kids sat at there own table cause they didn't want to sit with us and me ny treasure and ms.lin sat at a different table. "It's Kings right" ms.lin gave me a look then directed her eyes on my stomach. "Yah" I replied in a duh tone.

"How did this happen?I thought you and king weren't on good terms" Ms.lin said "oh no.They was fuckin the day before sharee found out she was pregnant" ny said bluntly said taking a bite of bacon and treasure nodding her head in agreement.

"Ohh so everyone in the house knew this" ms.lin said in a shocked tone. "Pretty much" treasure replied.

"Oh uht uht y'all fuckin in my house and shit Grown and nasty" Ms.lin said shaking her head making us all bust of laughing "I'm sorry momma" I said laughin.Me calling her momma kinda made ms.lin eyes light up.She shaked her head and continue eating her food.

We were all on the couch in the living room chilling and I was playing with the kids and just having some family time.Then there was a knock I was a lil worried that someone had followed them here or sum. "Who's That" treasure asked I don't know lemme go see I said getting up to go answer the door.
I opened the door and it was tyquan and amara. Hey I said giving tyquan a kiss.I forgot to mention that me and tyquan were a thing and before y'all go talking a bitch needed a lil fix plus for a hood nigga tyquan was a very sweet man.Hi Mara I said picking her up and giving her a big kiss on the cheek. "Treasure here" tyquan asked yah with a few ppl and Alyssa and Adrian. Oh really that's good since when you got your visitation rights back.

I did this a lil sneaky get together I said leading them to the living room. "Guys this is tyquan and his daughter Amara" I said to ny and ms.lin. "Wassup" he said smiling and showing his grills. Ouu girl this one fine ny whispered to me as tyquan shaked ms.lin hand. The kids were also glad to see them alyssa almost jumped on in amara when she saw her.It was almost like having a family again after years of isolating myself and hiding.

King P.O.V
I was at the trap smoking a blunt with JJ and chad just chatin it up since today was my free day from my jits since they was with my mom cooking cookies or sum shit. "Aye word on the street crystal pregnant Wassup with that" nigga ion and ion care she prolly pregnant by sum nigga she sellin pussy too where you heard that from tho I asked out of curiosity. "Some hoe took a picture of her at the supermarket shoppin and her stomach was big as shit everyone thinkin you the daddy." He replied Hell naw I ain't fuck ha Inna min that baby can't be mines like I said she prolly out here hoeing but what would I care.

"True true" chad said nodding his head continuing to say "but we finna do about this killa guy he stealin most of our profits and got ppl sellin on our corner heard he was the same nigga that was fuckin sharee."

      "Ion know but I'm finna handle the nigga he don't know who he fuckin with" I said passing the blunt to JJ. "But what ever happened to sharee" jj asked don't worry bout that I replied I gotta go tho I said getting up and dapping them up be safe I heard while leaving the room.

Aye Craig I need info on someone locations where they live at. "Alright what's the name of the person" he replied. Crystal Adams...