Chapter 29

Crystal P.O.V
When I was walking back downstairs I noticed king outside all by himself.Even tho we're not on good terms I went outside to got check on him.He was smoking a blunt just looking up.I stood next to him and asked him if he was good. "Yah I am" he replied passing me the blunt.I took it and started smoking and we talked and I apologized for hitting him.Then I noticed he was staring at me hella hard. "What" I asked him "nothing you look nice" he said licking his lips and blowing out the smoke.

We just stared at each other then he looked away and chucked and said I'm a crazy ass bitch.It took me off guard but I didn't say nothing cause I already had enough that could be used against me in court.He grabbed me by the neck and smashed his lips into mine. We were making out but then I stopped him and told him he has a gf. He just chuckled and said "we don't gotta worry bout her imma drop her". All I did was stare not knowing what to say but then he picked me up and said fuck it and brought me up to my room and dropped me on the bed and locked the door.I just sat up on my elbows while He turned some music on. He turned the music up high and came up to me and slid off my panties and threw them on the floor.

Omniscient

Crystal pulled king down on her and kissed him slowly.He started deepening the kiss even more.crystal begin taking his shirt off as she sucked on his bottom .He stood up and removed his pants and boxers and kicked them to the side.King adjusted crystal on the bed putting her legs above his shoulders and begin eating her out. He licked and sucked on her clit. "Fuckkk." She moaned out. He spit on her clit as he slid his finger in and out of her pink pussy. "Damn, yo shit wet." He said.
All crystal could do was moan. King then started smirking. "Turn around ma." Crystal turned around and got on all fours and arched her back. She began shaking her ass a little to tease him. King stood there for a while admiring the view before rubbing rubbing her pussy lips and slapping her ass. "Damn" king said while licking his lips. Crystal bite on her bottom lip and looked back as King rubbed his dick up and down her pussy lips. He then slowly entered her pussy and started stroking it.crystal gripped on the pillow cause it felt like she was losing her virginity everytime they did it "You like that shit?" He said as he kept stroking. "Yes king". "Yes what?" King said before slapping her butt "YESSS KING" crystal said louder. He knew she was playing with him so he put his dick in deeper and started going sloppily in and out her wet pussy. crystal then started saying "Yes daddyyyy I like it just like that don't stop" Her wetness begin to cover his dick. "Fucckkk." He said as he squeezed her cheeks. "Mhm that's the name daddy" He said as he put his thumb in her ass. "Fuckkk daddyyyy." She moaned. He begin fucking harder, she felt her self wanting to run a bit, King then grabbed her hair back and said "nah don't run from this shit now"while going faster.she then squirting all on his dick.king pulled out and begin eating her pussy from behind. "Ohhh my gawd." King then put his dick In her and started stroking sloppily and quick.He was real close to nutting and while thinking should he give her a baby but then before he could make his decision crystal squirted all on his dick making him nutt. "Imma fuk yo life up" king said before falling next to her the bed breathing loud ass hell before falling asleep.

Crystal P.O.V
I woke up in the bed sore asf after what happened last night.All I heard was yelling but I didn't have time for all that rn.I limped to the bathroom and took a hot shower and do my routine. I was putting on my shorts and I heard someone say "you little hoe" I turned it was treasure drinking her coffee laughing at me. "Shut upp all he did was give me head " I said laughing along.I put my shorts on and asked "what's going on downstairs"

"Oh nothing king and sharee just downstairs arguing nothing major" treasure replied. "Nothing major huh" I mumbled to myself  while me and treasure made our way downstairs and not kidding all I saw was a vace fly right past me hitting king. "WHO WERE YOU WITH LAST NIGHT HUH KING WHO IS THE GIRL" sharee said yelling at king. " I WAS NOT WITH NO BITCH LAST NIGHT I WAS TAKING CARE OF SOME BUSINESS."

King P.O.V
Damn man crystal be everywhere when she sleep.Smacked the shit outta a nigga in her sleep.I got up rubbing my cheek went to the bathroom and seen I had 50 missed calls. I looked and they were all from shay I know a nigga fucked once I get down there.I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower and put on my clothes. I was looking in the mirror and saw hickies all down my neck. "Fuckkk" I said I looked around to see if crystal had anything to cover this shit up but I couldn't find nun.

"Fuck it" I said before leaving the room and making my way down the Stairs. Once I got in that damn kitchen I saw ny and treasure calming sharee down. I knew I was trouble but a nigga just gonna play it off. Yooooo- then shay threw a cup in my face saying "Where the fuck was at" bruh you trippin why you did that shit for I replied and before I knew it she came running towards me hitting me and shit.

I tried covering myself cause I'm not finna hit no female. "What tf is that on yo neck king" sharee said. Whats on my neck I said trying to play it off. "YOU HAVE HICKIES ALL ON YOUR FUCKING NECK KING STOP TRYING TO PLAY THAT SHIT OFF.IM AT HOME BEING LOYAL TO YOU AND YOU OUT HERE FUCKING OTHER BITCHES" I chuckled and pushed past her and went looking into the fridge.By this time treasure left the kitchen and ny  sitting with her boyfriend and JJ nosy asses.

Right when I was gonna get the grapes this bitch wanna pull me back and close the fridge,Pointing her finger and yelling in my face and shit. "Bruh moveeeee I was handling some business" I said pushing her away.She trippin trippin I said walking over to JJ.

"What you do nigga" JJ asked I didn't do shit she talkin about I'm fucking other hoes I replied rubbing my face. "Then what's that on yo neck nigga" he said cracking up out loud.We didn't even do nun fr I replied "yah Ight what ever you sa- and before he could finish his sentence I felt something hard hitting back then breaking. "WHO WERE YOU WITH LAST NIGHT HUH KING WHO IS THE GIRL" sharee said yelling at me. I turned and snatched her up by her shirt and told her " I WAS NOT WITH NO BITCH LAST NIGHT I WAS TAKING CARE OF SOME BUSINESS." I could see the fear in her eyes so I let go of her shirt dropped her. she busted out crying and looked up and told me she was pregnant.

......ah hell nah I never thought I would get anyone but crystal pregnant.