Chapter 18

King P.O.V
I don't know what happened but me and crystal started making out and then she said no she not gonna do this and walked out.She got a nigga over here hard and shit just for her to say nah I don't wanna do it.I put my shirt back on and walked out the room. I saw Adrian and Alyssa in the floor so i picked them up and started playing with them.No cap I actually missed them then someone pulled on my hair making get out my throughts then I see Alyssa pulling on my hair and laughing.Hurting daddy is funny huh I said to her before tickling her and Adrian.Then ma yelled out loud dinners ready so I brought the twins to the kitchen and put them in high chairs and sat by crystal making her sit in the middle of me and JJ then summer stood next  to crystal looking at her trying to signal her to move but crystal said "baby girl I'm not getting up so go sit ya ass down somewhere" making me and JJ laugh. Shay sat in front of me all salty and shit.

Crystal P.O.V
We were all sitting and eating dinner then ms.lin said crystal why did you come here with JJ and who is this broad that king brought in my house making Chris choke on his drink and before I can even say anything ny told her everything. Then she turned to king and asked give me a reason why I shouldn't beat yo ass in front of everyone.then He said I'm sorry ma I was drunk.Then ms.lin said why you brought this broad in my house then he said I don't know why I bought her I'm sorry and the girl look like she wanted to say something but didn't .I forgive you but make smart choices next time.

      Then she looked at me and JJ and said so y'all together I shook my head no while saying  no mam but JJ said not yet smirking at king.king just kept eating while stoping to feed the twins.Then shay asked JJ do you like being a rapper and being on tour trying to jump in the conversation but he just gave her a short reply.Then she turned to me smiling saying so crystal has everyone in this family had a piece of you? but then ny said shut up hoe everyone in the whole damn city had a piece of you don't be asking no damn question like that around here you damn gold digging hoe.Then I replied and said ny said everything I was gonna say while drinking me a big drink.Then shay looked at king waiting for him to q stick up for her but he just shrugged and gave the babies food.Then said shut up that's why I'm fucking your man.Thats when I drunk my drink and asked her you trying to get yo ass whooped but then ms.lin no no guys that's not happening the she told me that she not worth it and I nodded and went back to my meal.

After dinner I helped Ms.lin with cleaning up and everything and joined everyone in the living room JJ was sleeping on the couch and ny and her bd was playing with the babies and shay was trying to talking to king but we was just ignoring her the whole time.I had to use the bathroom so I went to the bathroom and I tried to close the door behind me but then someone opened it and came in and closed the door.I turned around and saw king........

Find out what happens next chapter 💋