Chapter 41

Crystal P.O.V

   "I like your food but i dont really like you daddy said your not good" alyssa said eating a piece of her waffles. Wtf I thought to myself how could king ever say a damn thing like that about me to our kids i have never done some shit like that to him. "Well I like you, Alyssa and everyone Else cant seem to see thru dads bullshit" Adrian said. "Adrian watch your mouth" i replied cleaning off the table. "Dont curse at me" alyssa said crying "Its okay baby keep eating" i said to Alyssa. I mean its true all of y'all are weak minded and im sorry to say even you mom but I wouldn't be here if you weren't he said shrugging his shoulders and eating his bacon "Adrian what is your problem" i said putting the rag on the table.

            "I dont have a problem Adrian" he replied carelessly "crystal what the fuck are you doing to alyssa" king said coming into the kitchen "didn't do anythi-" but before i could finish alyssa cut me off and said Adrian cursed at her. "Adrian im not gonna tell you again stop cussing in my house or imma beat yo ass" king said taking a peice of bacon. "What fucking ever mom you should beat his ass im tried of him" Adrian said leaving the table. "You know what im finna whoop yo ass" king said leaving the kitchen. "Fuck you" adrian said sticking the middle finger at him. "King you dont got to hit him" I said trying to reason with king "Crystal shut the fuck up and go clean or something or even go home these my kids" he said pushing past me.

                "I pushed them out after carry them for 9 months" i said grabbing him back and you gon stop talking to me like im one of these lil hoes you be fuckin. "You gon take the ass beating for him" he said getting all in my face. All i did was stare right back. I aint think so why dont you be productive and get me a belt he said giving me a dirty look. "Adrian and alyssa go upstairs" i said lookin at king. "Shii you aint gotta tell me twice get a few hits in for me" adrian said leaving. "Im not going" Alyssa said crossing her arms. "Alyssa you better go upstairs or im taken that iPad" i said turning to her. She continued crossing her arms and walked away.

              "You gottta problem king" i said putting my hand on my hip. "If these kids wasn't in the house on everything i love you would've been dead just like yo hoe ass momma" he said bumping pass me and going upstairs. "Im leaving" i said grabbing my stuff trying not to cry so he would feel like he did something. I hurried my way past him up the stairs and went in the room grabbing all my stuff.As I was leaving the room king came and blocked the door way. "Move king" i said looking down not trying to cry. "I aint mean it crystal" he said grabbing my face to look up at him "you always say that" i said moving his hand from my face.

         I mean it this time it was outta pocket and I should've never said it and im sorry crystal he said hugging me "move king" i said crying trying to get him off me but he wouldn't let go and he just kept saying sorry. I felt defeated and all i did was cry "crystal stop crying in sorry baby im sorry for everything please stop crying" he said trying to get me to stop crying. "Why are you doing this to me"king i said crying even more. "Forgive me" he said kissing all over me. I didn't even say a word it was the same shit over and over again sometimes I feel like he still loves me but I'm not sure. I'm sorry he said over and over again picking me up and kissing all over me. I felt emotionless at this point he probably never even had feeling for me in the first place I was just probably one of his hoes he's always fucking that he some how got pregnant.Stop crying he said sliding my pants and panties off I ain't never gon hurt you again crystal I promise he said kissing on my stomach.

King P.O.V

"Put her ass right to sleep" I thought as I stared at crystal laying in the bed sleeping naked. I put my clothes on and went outside to see what Adrian and Alyssa was doin since Nyla was sleep. "Adrian" I yelled out but I got no answer I looked in the room and they was not there. I tried yelling out for Alyssa but ain't nobody answer. I looked in nyla room to see if she was okay but she was still there sleeping but no signs of Alyssa and Adrian. I closed her door and grabed my gun making my way down downstairs cause sum wasn't right. As I was going down the stairs I heard someone running at me.I quickly turned to shoot them but it was adrian holding a knife. "Nigga what the fuck is you doin" I said snatching it from him "you killed momma where's momma and why you took so long" he said yelling. "She sleep calm yo ass down" I replied alyssa came out of hiding eating a bag full of candy "so mommy is alive" she asked smiling "yes she's alive and put the candy away" I replied

"When you sleep you don't cry and make noise"Adrian said "mannn she sleep she'll be awake later let's go watch a movie and y'all can have whatever y'all want" I said putting the knife down and putting the gun away. I almost shot my own son I thought to myself leading them to the living room to put a movie on.