Chapter 36

Crystal P.O.V
"Girlll I'm nervous what if sum don't go right" I said as treasure did my make up "girlll relax this baby shower finna be just fine,you got a family who loves you and supports you"  treasure replied as she was finishing up my makeup.

You right I said taking a sip of my lemonade. "Mommy mommy" I heard Alyssa say while crying as she run into my room with ms.lin following in behind her. "What's wrong baby" I said looking down at her. "Adrian threw my teddy in the water cause I wanted to play with love" she said still crying. It's okay stay right here I said leaving the room. I went outside to retrieve Alyssa's teddy bear.

"Ouuu imma whoop his behind" I said walking into the house.I looked around all downstairs for Adrian and love but they were no where be found. so I decided to go up stairs. As I turned the corner to go upstairs I see Adrian and love making out like a grown ass couple. "ADRIAN,LOVE" I yelled causing them to jump up.

Bring y'all asses here Adrian sucked his teeth at me while love just busted out crying. TREASURE!! i yelled out. Treasure came running down the stairs "OMG you in labor,lemme go get the bag" she said in a panic. "Girlll nooo I'm fine" I replied but I just caught these too kissing and being grown at the bottom of the stairs. "Mommyyy no I'm sorry" love said crying as treasure gave her a serious look.

"Bring yo ass here" treasure said as she yanked love by the arm. "I'm tellin yo dadd" she told love which made her cry more. So you wanna be grown I said crossing my arms at Adrian "Noooo i was helping her get something off her lips." Boy don't sit here and lie to me I know what the fuck I seen I replied to him smacking him in the back of his head. "Go sit yo ass down somewhere and I better not catch you doin nun like that again or I'm whoopin you like you a grown ass man." He didn't say nun but crossed his arm and walked to the living room.

Kings P.O.V
"Aye why momma and ny keep getting the twins bout everyweek " JJ asked me as took another puff of my weed. That question had me thinking "ion know man maybe she like seein em guess she get tired of ny's ass" I replied. Hol up real quick I said as I went outside to call my mom.

"Hello" I heard my mom say after a couple of rings wasssup momma where you at I asked.She paused for a lil then said she was just at a friends with the kids. "Gamma my toy is still wet" I heard Alyssa say In the background. Lemme talk to Alyssa right quick, okay she said in a worried tone. Here sweetie your dad wanna talk to you she said to Alyssa. "Daddy!!!" I heard her little voice boom thru the phone "heyyy baby how you been" Hi daddy I been good but Adrian put my teddy in the pool and I was sad and then I told mommy and she got I- but before she could finish my mom took the phone away "gamma I was talking to daddy" I heard Alyssa say before crying. Ayo where the fuck y'all at I yelled in the phone "boy don't be talking to me like that" she yelled back.

I let a huff of  air out before asking again. "No where we just at a friends" who's this friend momma I replied after that she hung up in my face. Aw hell nah. aye aye criag track down this phones address I said giving him my moms number ight he replied.

Crystal P.O.V
The baby shower was finna start soon and tyquan was still setting up, Me and treasure was putting out the food and Ny and ms.lin took this Kids out to the store with them.

Someone knocking on the door I heard treasure yell from upstairs.So I went and answered it and when I saw who it was I couldn't believe me eyes "momma".....

Wassup y'all I am sooo sorry a bitch got lazy and stop updating but I'm back and yah