Chapter 75: This Is Not The End

Bonus Chapter: Filled with little fluffs Of Jess and Remus as they raise baby Teddy.

In the crib:
Teddy's little cries woke me up from my deep slumber. It was 2pm and he was getting fussy recently. I got up, but Remus put his arm on me.
"I'll go, you rest." He said.
"Are you sure?" I asked.
"I'm sure. I miss him anyway." Remus yawned and I watched him leave the room.
I woke up, patting the bed but Remus wasn't beside me. I shot out of bed, and passed by Teddy's nursery to see my sweet sleeping husband in our baby sons crib as Teddy's head rested on Remus' cheek. I quickly snapped a picture to add to the collection to show Mrs Weasley.

I'll never leave you mummy:
"Teddy, are you ready? Harry is coming to take you to the zoo!" I shouted up the stairs to my 4 year old.
I could hear giggling, so I went upstairs to see two pairs of feet sticking out from the under the curtains. 
"Teddy? Remus?" I called out, pretending I didn't see them, hearing my son giggle to his dad.
"Oh, they left me here all alone." I crossed my arms and sat on the bed, frowning when a smiley teddy jumped out from the curtains and ran to me.
"I'd never leave you mummy!" Teddy said as he jumped into my arms.
"Aw. There you are! Good, don't leave me, but go get your shoes on, Harry will be here soon." I said to Teddy as he bounced out the room.
"For the record, I'll never leave you too." Remus said pulling me off the bed and kissing my lips.

Christmas:
"Christmas at Draco's house is ... something." Harry said as he held Teddy in his arms.
"He and Astoria wanted us to all bond seeing as we're all family." I said.
"He did invite us to the wedding to be fair." Ginny said.
"Auntie Narcissa and Lucius don't like her much but she's wonderful." I said as we knocked on the door.
"Thank you for coming." Draco said and Teddy jumped out of Harry's arms and into Draco's.
"Uncle Draco!" He said and Draco carried him into his dining room.
"Oh my Godric! Daddy, come look!" Teddy called for Remus.
"Does that nickname give you flashbacks?" Remus said winking at me. "Coming Buddy!"
We entered the dining room and saw the beautiful tree, decorations and stockings for everyone.
"We know Mrs Weasley has the sweaters, so we wanted to do the stockings." Draco said.
"They're beautiful." Mrs Weasley said.
It became a Christmas tradition, going to Draco's. Harry and Draco cared a lot for Teddy which bought them closer together. Mrs Weasley made Draco and Astoria their very own Jumper, even as the years went on, we had a new generation of children.

Teddy, Victoire, Dominique, Molly, Fred, Roxanne, Louis, Lucy, James, Rose, Albus, Scorpius, Hugo and Lily. Our children, our future.

Crush:
"Teddy! The Weasley's will be here soon. Are you ready?" I called out to my 15 year old.
"He's doing his hair." Remus said kissing lips, as I brushed a hand through his greying hair.
"Mmm, is that because of Victoire?" I smirked.
"Seems our son has developed a small school boy crush.
"Oh, his first crush!" I said.
"Can you two not embarrass me in front of her at least?" Teddy asked coming into the room, with his bright blue hair, he dyed it for Augustus.
"No promises." I said.
"It's our job. As your parents, we take his very seriously."
"Very funny."

How did you meet?
We were sat at the dinner table with Harry and Ginny, and their children. It was Thursday, Harry always came round on Thursdays.
"You know, I know how everyone in our family met, except for you two." Teddy said as we exchanged school stories, talking about McGonogall and homework.
"We met at school." Remus said.
"Well we met the night before school started." I corrected.
"But then we met at school again." Remus said.
"But dad, you're like .... old. When mum was in school, you were already ancient," Teddy said making Harry and Ginny laugh, "Is your memory getting bad?"
"Oh Teddy, you got my humour but your dads right, we met at school, my 4th year? 5th year?"
"How?"
"You father was my D.A.D.A Professor." I said and Teddy's mouth hung open.
"Wh- isn't that? Wait, Uncle Harry?"
"Don't look at me mate, I didn't find out till 2 years after they got together!"
"We were good at keeping it quiet." I said.
"Yeah, that's why Luna, Fred and George, McGonagall all knew. We were never great at being subtle." Remus said.
"Damn Dad, I didn't know you were such a player."

Parent, Teacher Talk:
"Professor McGonagall! What happened?" I asked as I entered her office.
"Teddy got into a fight." She said.
"Oh Godric, did he win?" Remus asked and I slapped his shoulder.
"Remus... did he?" I asked.
"You two have not changed. One of his classmates was being harassed and he stepped forward to defend her. Much like young Fred Weasley did for you. He's with Madam Pomfrey."
"Oh," I said, a smile on my face, "That's our boy. Is he hurt?"
"The other boy didn't get a lick in. I would expel him, but much like I did for you, the other boy has been kicked out from Hogwarts."
"Good. Is the young girl ok?" I asked.
"Victoire is fine." She said and we smiled, he saved the girl he loves.
"Can we see them?" I asked and she nodded, leading us to the hospital wing where we saw Teddy with his hands in bandages for his sore knuckles with the sweet Victoire on his hospital bed.
"Shhh." I said stopping Remus and McGonagall past as we watched Victoire lean in and kiss Teddy on the cheek.
Teddy looked deep into her eyes before he pulled in for a kiss on the lips.