Chapter 14: Hatched

I found myself being led down the familiar hallways of Malfoy Manor.I grew up running down these halls without a care in the world and now I was walking to my doom. I knew that they wouldn't kill me, they knew I was friends with Harry and they could use that, I would just much rather they kill me instead of having me betray my friends.

"Ok dolly, only speak when you're spoken to and don't be rude," My mother said as she smoothed out the creases from my dress. "Do what he wants, what he tells you to."

If they made me go through with this, they might as well kill me. My aunties wanted him to choose me, choose me to be his. They had dressed me in pure white, they wanted me to stand out, show that I was innocent ready to be his, let him defile me. I knew he wouldn't touch me, I knew that he wasn't interested in anything that wasn't to do with his mass Genocide of the Muggle population, but that didn't stop my aunties from dressing me up as his new chew toy.

I closed my eyes, taking in a deep breath. Mind closed, try to survive or do something to offend him so he'll kill me out of anger. I slowly shuffle into the room with the shackles on my limbs following behind me. I followed my aunties, my mother by my side. I needed someone to help me walk, I knew I was physically weak. I could feel all eyes on me, I could feel his eyes on me. I didn't know what he looked like, I hadn't seen him yet. In books, people described him as tall, thin and handsome but dabbling in dark magic has to have had some effect on his physical features. I was brought to the front of the room and pushed down on to my knees, my dress flowing out and now creating a circle around me. I looked up, waiting for him.

I saw a man, he stood before me, turned to face away from my prying eyes. I watched him roll his head, clicking the bones in his neck and he turned. He looked young, he was tall and thin. His hair, jet black and he wore a charming smile on his lips.

"My Lord, this is my daughter. Jessica Rose Black, we wanted to gift her to you." My Father said. He hadn't come to see me once and the first interaction I have with him, is him giving me away?!
"Stand child," He said as he extended his index finger and moved it in an upward motion, I felt my limbs go limp as my body rose up. I was almost as tall as he was but not quite. "You're giving me your daughter, someone who consorts with werewolves?"

I look up at him, he knows about Remus, they know about Remus. I watch as his handsome features vanish and he becomes a tall, skeletal man of rather reptilian features. His face was flat and serpentine. His once brown eyes turned red and cruel. My breathing becomes laboured, it was as if he was suffocating me.

"You thought I wouldn't find out? I know everything! Don't underestimate me," His voice was stentorian, booming. "You ran away from home and kept the company of blood traitors. You fell in love with a Werewolf." I listened as the entire room erupted in laughter, except for my family.

"Please, Dark Lord. She's a child, I'm sure he must have manipulated her in some way." My Mother pleaded, getting on her knees.
"It's not your fault Amoura, werewolves are soulless and now we find that they manipulate young beautiful girls." I dropped my limp body to the ground, the chains felt heavy on my body again.
"Please Dark Lord, she was friends with the boy. She would be useful." Aunt Bellatrix said looking down as she bowed, I could feel the tears threatening to fall.
"Is that true?" He asked me and I nodded.
"She is trusted by The Order. We can use that." My Father said.

I watched Voldemort put his hand up, stopping my family from speaking. He stalked over to me, wand in hand. This was it, forced to join him or killed. Peace was so close for me.... till I felt his bony finger under my chin, forcing me to look into his lifeless eyes.

"You are pretty, you could be an asset. If a werewolf can fall for your looks, imagine what we could do with you," He turned to my parents "Would you let me turn your only daughter into a plaything for my men?"
"Without any hesitation, Dark Lord." My dad said, I closed my eyes tears trickling down my face.
"Please, please, no." My voice trembled, tears streamed down my face.
"Friends, maybe I should find Greyback," He said and they all laughed again, "Friends, bring your sons forward."

He was doing this, he was really going to turn me into a plaything? I cried silently, I had to accept it. There was nothing else I could do, I could try and think it was Remus. Dream I was in his loving, gentle arms. I watched as several boys were brought forward, I was not letting them do this to me. Fuck that!

"Dark Lord.... if I may?" I say, my voice trembled, this was it.
"If you must." He seemed angry that I had spoken up
"Father is right, I am trusted by them. If you teach me, if you show me how.... I can be a great asset to you. Insider information, I can find out where t..."
"Enough!" My dad came over, a harsh hand against my cheek dropped me further onto the floor.
"I'm sorry My Lord, she...." He was cut off.
"She is right. She will be my greatest asset."

He let me go, nothing happened to me. They locked me away again.

Hours blurred into days, into weeks. I hadn't seen another person for days. I was used to this again, the only thing that kept me going was the thought that I'd be allowed to go back to Hogwarts at the end of this summer.

I looked around the room they had me in, books scattered, at least I had them. I noticed something move in the room and I was shocked at what I saw.

"Miss, it's me." A small voice spoke to me, slowly coming into view in the moonlight.
"Dobby." I whispered and the elf nodded, his smile warmed my heart.
"Did it work Miss?"
"Did what work?" I asked.
"What I bought the Mandrake leaf for?" He asked unsure of my mental state.
"I don't know, I haven't tried."
"But the full moons?"
"I did what I had to, I just haven't tried it." I admit to him.
"Don't be scared Miss!"
"They might let me go back, I've had to put other things into practice first. I'll try soon, I pro- shh go, I hear someone." I say and watch the elf apparate away as I push myself further into my corner as the door opens, it was my mother.
"You'll be leaving for Hogwarts in 2 days, get your things ready."