Chapter 56: For You, Anything.

A ring of fired spread around The Burrow, and two black spiralling mists became Auntie Bella and Fenrir Greyback. Fuck.
I grabbed my wand, when the two DeathEaters disappeared. Mr and Mrs Weasley started casting spells to get rid of the fire when I noticed Harry running after Bella. Fuck. I went after him, but the fire got too much, when I noticed Ginny had run through.
"We have to go!" I screamed to Remus and he nodded.
"Agugamente!" We screamed and managed to get out of the fire as we noticed the other Weasleys come to help their mother.

Remus and I ran through the corn field. Mr Weasley came with us. We stayed quiet, waiting for the others to attack. I noticed two stood in the middle defending themselves. I jumped into action, Remus and Mr Weasley went on the offence, I was on the defence. Spells were thrown every which way, I had no idea if Auntie Bella as throwing anything at me but I knew Greyback wouldn't mind. It went quiet, and we checked Harry and Ginny, checking they were ok. When a sudden blast of fire shot through the Burrow. We ran quickly to see Mrs Weasley crying her eyes out as her home was ruined on Christmas Eve. I went to start spraying the fire with Aguamente when I felt a jerk on my hand.
"You're coming with me, you insolent brat!"
"Get away from her Bellatrix!" Remus shouted, trying to grab a hold of me but there was no use.
She apparated and we were back at the Manor.

"Oh, My sweet niece. My sweet naive flower. Don't you know how to follow instructions?" She asked as she held my face tightly in her hands.
"Wh-what?" I asked her, did they find me out.
"We has no other option but to ruin their home." She said as she threw me to the floor when I noticed Augustus' limp body tied to a beam.
"What did you do?!" I asked as I ran to him, checking his pulse.
His white t-shirt stained with blood, his perfect face littered with cuts and bruises. He was withering around in pain, as he opened his eyes, looking at me.
"I'm sorry." He coughed out.
"Why? What did he do?!" I demanded.

Auntie Bella showed me his box of condoms.
"We found out that you two used a condom when we specifically asked for you to get pregnant. You're smart Jessica, condoms prevent that!"
Fuck. I looked to her, Augustus was getting punished because of me.
"Auntie, it wasn't him! I told him to wear one." I said.
"I told you it was her." Rudulpho said.
"That's why you're here Jess." She said when I noticed Greyback coming towards me.

They tied me to a beam similar to Augustus.
"Leave her alone, please." Augustus begged and I noticed Auntie Bella raise her wand and he winced.
"Now now, enough Bella." I noticed Voldemort was sat on his chair, watching over.
I watched Rudulpho raise his wand as I felt a sharp sensation on my shoulder. I didn't scream. They went on for what felt like hours. Tears streaming my face but I made no sound. I looked to Augustus who had fear in his eyes, he tried to reach out to hold my hand but he didn't have the strength in him to. They got bored, and I noticed Auntie Bella and Auntie Narcissa talking, almost pleading Rudolpho but he pushed them aside and walked with purpose as he bought the whip up and slashed me, hitting some of the incisions he mad. I hissed, and he went again, and again and again.
"Please stop." Augustus shouted.
"Why didn't you do as you were told." Auntie Bella asked, giving me a break.
"We - we didn't want to bring a child into this world." I choked out.
"What, how dare you speak about The Dark Lords command like that?" Rudolpho asked.
"No. I don't want to live in a world where my child would be forced into something they don't want. If I were to get pregnant, I wouldn't be able to fight in the war to ensure my child gets the future he deserves." I said.
"Carry on." Voldemort said.
"The Wolf would think he's the father, they'd never let me out their sight. I'd want to raise my child with my family."
"That's not good enough!" Rudulpho said as he threw a few more lashes at me making me grimace.
"That's enough!" Voldemort demanded.
"Yes My Lord."
"Lock then away." Voldemort said.

He had the others take our wands, they carried Augustus and I to his room, locking the door.
"How did they find out?" I asked after a while.
"Uncle Rudulpho found my condoms." He said.
"So?" I asked.
"He noticed one was missing, he put two and two together..."
"But they think we've had sex before." I said.
"He told me not to wear one then too and I said I didn't."
"Oh."
"I'm sorry, are you hurt?" He asked.
"What do you think?" I chuckled.

He winced as he moved his hand and held mine. We stayed like that for a while. I closed my eyes, hoping the pain would die away as I slept.

The following morning, I woke to see Augustus beside me, he was now shirtless and one of his wounds was bleeding. Something came over me and I threw myself over the bed, and dragged myself to the bathroom, coming back with a bowl and damp cloth. I started to clean his wounds when I felt him hiss at the feeling.
"What are you doing?" He asked.
"Let me help you." I said and he nodded.

I knew he'd have been tortured much longer than I was, his wounds were deeper, his wounds looked worse. I cleaned his torso and applied some ointment to them, this cream was meant to close his wounds after a couple of hours. I got back into bed and fell asleep. A few hours later, I woke to see Augustus coming to me with a wet cloth.
"Let me make it up to you?" He asked and I nodded allowing him to clean me.

"I'm sorry you were brought back." He said.
"It's ok."
"I heard your auntie say something about ruining a home?" He said and I remembered the fire at The Burrow.
"She's ruthless," I said and he nodded holding me close, "Where is Draco?"
"I haven't seen him around." Augustus said as he began applying ointment on my skin.
"Do me a favour, I'm a bit worried about him. If you hear or see something, find a way to tell me." I said and he nodded.
"For you, anything my love."