Chapter 31: What did you call me? (Smutty)

There was something in his eyes, as the ring went on, he knew I was his. His hands around my waist got tighter, his eyes got darker and his breathing got harder. I knew I was going to get it tonight, I knew he was going to push me and pull me over the edge, I couldn't wait. As the last of the presents were opened and more drinks were given out, it nearing midnight. Everyone slowly started to head to bed, I followed Ginny and Hermione up to our room.

"Such a gorgeous ring!" Ginny glowed.
"Are you sleeping here tonight?" Hermione asked confused.
"No, I'll be sneaking into Remus' room shortly." I informed them as I dug through my trunk finding Remus' second present.
"Is that? Oh Godric! Tell us all the details." Ginny said as she smirked knowing exactly what was about to happen, Hermione looked over and blushed.
"Oh my Godric, come on then, let me do your hair!"

We all spoke about how beautiful the ring was, and how horrible they thought Tonks was for getting in the way. Ginny spoke about Harry, how she realised she can't wait for him forever, and that she's been going on dates, good for her. I told her how impressed I was with her during the DA meetings and she asked me about Fred.
"He looks at you like you're going to break?" Ginny said.
"I would undoubtedly have slept with Fred if I wasn't with Remus, I used to think he was really cute but I can't. He's such a good friend, I don't want to ruin that." I said.
"It's nice to know that people want to shag my brother." Ginny giggled rolling her eyes.
"What do you think of Ron?" Hermione asked.
"He's a bit young for me 'Mione." I answered, looking at her knowingly, if she didn't know... I certainly did.
"He's certainly something." She said looking down with a blush.

I looked at my hair and smiled, no make up, no jewellery except for the ring. I quickly changed as the girls averted their eyes. I pulled the robe over my shoulders and gave them a wink before I snuck out.

I knocked on his door and walked in, he knew I was coming

I knocked on his door and walked in, he knew I was coming. I saw him get up from his bed, he was laying there, waiting for me. He knew it was worth it when he saw what I was wearing.
"Is this my second present?" He asked, lust filling his eyes as I walked over to him, standing between his legs at the end of the bed.
"Yes, Sir." I whispered.
His hands came up to my waist as he pulled on me, I could see his pants getting tighter, oh Godric help me. He grabbed the bow on the robe, and pulled it, letting the robe come undone, slipping off my body and falling to the floor. His eyes travelled over my body, he's seen it before but I've grown into it more in the past 2 years, and he knew it.
"It's the same but so different." He whispered as he noticed the size of my breasts had grown, my bum was perkier and he couldn't wait to get on top of me.
He stood up, taking me with him, I couldn't help but oblige, the way he walked, he was in charge.
"Stand up against the wall, I won't ask again." He commanded, I walked over and did just that.
I wanted to be in charge, but Remus had full control over me.

I watched him pull a bottle out from his bag, he unscrewed the cap and poured the liquid into two glasses. I watched him as he downed one glass, he looked at me hungrily.
"Hands above your head." He said and I obliged.
He muttered a few spells, I heard the door lock, I think I heard him use the silencing spell, and something I hadn't heard before, he noticed this and motioned for me to look up.

He had used a spell to bind my hands together with rope, and have it suspend from the metal wall mount. What have I gotten myself into?
He smirked at me as he came over, the second glass in hand.
"Want a drink?" He asked and I nodded.
"What is it?"
"Fire whiskey." He said.
He stood in front of me as he slowly tipped the glass into my mouth, making sure to miss, so the liquid fell down my chest. Remus instantly held me by my waist as he captured the burning liquid with his tongue.
"Can't let any of it go to waist, darlin' now can we? Hmm," he said and I shook my head no, "Use your words, I asked you a question."
"No, sir." I replied, barely audible as I could feel his hot breath on my breasts as he slowly uncovered them.
"That's a good girl. Come on drink up." He said as he poured the liquid into my mouth, spilling more down my chest.
His tongue instantly started to attack my chest, licking up the liquid again, every now and then I'd feel his soft tongue movements against my nipple but he never stayed there long enough. I could feel my hips bucking out of frustration. He blew on my nipple, making it hard, and he looked up at me smirking. I was about to ask him to do something to me when his hand groped at my right boob while his mouth devoured the left causing me to yelp out in shock. He sucked harder, and harder, I was a withering mess, I could feel him smirking against me when is other hand moved down my body, pulling the shorts and tong off at the same time. I couldn't focus on what was happening, till I felt his fingers attack my clit as he continued to suck on my tits.
"Oh Godric, Remus." I moaned and he stopped, causing me to whine in frustration.
"What did you call me?" He asked, his face inches from mine.
"Re-Remus." I said, his controlling nature making me wetter by the second.
"Oh love, you've done it now."