Chapter 49: Slow Lovers (Smutty)

He stood me up, his arms wrapping around my waist as he kissed down my neck. I tried to get into it for him, but neither of us wanted this.
"I said no foreplay." I whispered.
"Look, neither of us want this but maybe it's a blessing in disguise."
"What?" I asked.
"We get it out of our system. We both want to do this, we just didn't have a good enough reason before." He whispered.
A knock came upon the door, I decided to take a step outside.

I opened the door and saw Auntie Bella and Narcissa.
"Yes?"
"We don't hear much going on?" Auntie Bella asked.
"Are you seriously listening in?" I asked.
"Jess, his family are on the last strings as is the Malfoy family. Jessica, he blessed the union, it must be done." Auntie Narcissa said.
"Shouldn't we wait till we're married or something?" I asked.
"Get back in there, don't get nervous." Auntie Bella said pushing me back into the room.

"So?" He asked.
"They're listening." I said.
I walked over to him, his hands on my waist as he kissed my neck, again.
"Jess," he stopped his actions, "I can't ask you to do this, not for my family."
"I'm doing this for you... for us." I said as I took his hand, intertwining our fingers.
He smiled softly, his hand moved up, caressing my cheek.
"This is quite hard without kissing you." He said.
"Augustus." I said.
"I know the rules." He whispered, as he pulled my jumper over my head, gasping at the sigh of me in just my skirt and bra.
I kissed his neck, my hands pulling at his t-shirt. He smirked, as he pulled it over his head. He pulled me in close, holding me tight, as I kicked my boots off, and pulled my socks off.
"Do you think some music will help? I've got fire whiskey?" He said and I nodded profusely.

He turned the radio on, and a sweet melody played as he handed me the bottle of fire whiskey. I took a few sips before handing it back. I watched him take a swig before placing it back into his drawer. He took my hand and twirled me around. His hand moved to the zipper of my skirt, pulling it down, letting it drop to the floor.
"Oh wow." He said looking me up and down, making me feel uncomfortable, making me turn away from him.
His hand came upon my waist, as he kissed my back, taking my bra off. I gasped at the cool air on my bare chest. He truly was a slow lover, Remus would have had my clothes off in an instant, he'd have me on the bed, face down, arse up. I missed Remus' touch. He's going to go ape shit when I tell him about this.

I pushed my hips back, and he moaned.
"Am I going to slow for you?" He asked and I nodded as I heard him drop his trousers, I could feel his bare cock against my ass as he dropped my thong.
"Too slow." I groaned when a knock came upon the door.
"Go away!" Augustus shouted when we heard a cough and a 'right, sorry' come from the other side.

He pushed me down on the bed, kissing down my body, making me moan.
"I said no foreplay." I groaned as his fingers slowly started to enter me.
He started slow, with 1 finger before he added a second in. His fingers started to form a rhythm that I loved as my hands clawed at the bedsheets. As I moaned, his lips attacked my clit giving me such a pleasurable sensation. He continue to finger duck me as his tongue continued to abuse and tease me.
"I think you like my tongue, love." He moaned, sending vibrations through my body.
"Augustus, get up here." I said and he nodded, grabbing a condom from the drawer.

I lay on my back, his lips on my neck as I felt him tease my entrance with his hard cock. He slowly entered my as he whispered sweet love knots in my ear, making me go crazy. The amount of love he was showing me, drove me mad. Tears streamed down my face as he continued to thrust into me. He groaned in my ears, Augustus' touch and cock made me want to burst. I loved the feeling of being made love to, but it felt wrong. Tears streamed down my face, I didn't want to hurt Augustus but I couldn't help but think of Remus.
"You're so beautiful." He moaned, his thrusts getting faster, as he told me how much he cared about me, how was going to protect us, how he was going to prove how much he wanted me. His thrusts got sloppy, I screwed my eyes shut, my mind going to Remus as we both came undone.

I felt Augustus roll off me out of breath, as I pulled the covers over me.
"That was amazing." He said breathlessly.
"Yeah," I said, wiping my tears, "I need to go."
"Already?" He asked as I jumped off the bed pulling my clothes on again.
"Yeah, I have to get back." I said pulling my shoes on and running out the room.

I ran past the hall screaming.
"Sorry guys, I have to go! Bye!" I shouted as I threw the floo powder into the fireplace and arrived at the Ministry.
I got to Moody's room. Knocking and entering.
"Jessica Black?" He asked.
"Got any alcohol?" I asked and he pointed to a cabinet.
I grabbed the first bottle, whiskey and sat down on the sofa as I took a large swig.
"Need me to call someone?" Moody asked.
"Mr Weasley?" I asked and he nodded as I continued to drink.

A few hours went by, I was on my second bottle, tears silently falling down as I slid down the sofa, to the floor. This was going to break Remus, I couldn't face him, not again. He was definitely going to hate me after this, he'll never want to see him again.... not that I can blame him.

// Don't hate me! For the 50th chapter, I thought I'd do a lil Q&A for the characters.