Chapter 7: Hogsmeade

The weekend had finally arrived and I was ready to go! I decided to wear my black skirt, converse and my Beatles shirt. It was autumn so I got a jacket, scarf and my beanie. "Are you ready to go?" I asked Hermione and she nodded.
"You always look so good!" She smiled
"As do you!"
"That's not true, I'm not as pretty as the other girls. I'm nothing compared to you or Ginny or ..."
"Hermione Granger! You are the brightest witch of your age. You need to realise that looks are nothing compared to personality. You're a whole lot better than me, a whole lot better than all the girls here because of your brains, how sweet and kind you are! You're beautiful Hermione, even if you don't see it". She hugged me tightly.
"I love you so much Jessie!"
"And I love you so much 'Mione"

We went to the courtyard to wait around with the other. Hermione went by and stood around with Ron and I went to find the twins.
Harry wasn't able to come with us due to not having a signed permission form.

"I think we should get Harry something so he doesn't feel left out" I said as we walked into Honeydukes. The twins nodded.
"We will meet you at Zonko's?" George said as they left.

I looked around the shop, looked around to see if I could find the levitating sherbet balls for Harry and maybe some sugar quills. I wanted to get something for Remus too! Harry told me that he knew Remus loved chocolate so I thought I'd get him some of Honeydukes best chocolate! I got him chocolate wands, chocolate bars, chocolate eggs and Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans! I put them in my bag and was ready to go meet the twins when something caught my eye, I walked into the antique shop and stared at the leather journal, the leather cover had a crescent moon on it. "This is perfect!"
"It's a real beauty isn't it?" I gruff voice said from behind me and I jumped.
"Sorry, you scared me."
"Sorry dear, you have a fascination with this book I see?"
"Yes sir, I was wondering if I could purchase it?"
"Of course you can dear," he smiled picking it up and taking it over to the counter "why did it catch your eye?"
"The moon" I simply stated
"Dear, are you in love with a wolf?"
"Excuse me?"
"This is a leather journal, created by an incredibly famous werewolf, I forget his name but he created this and legend has whomever wishes to purchase this after seeing it, is in love with a wolf!"
"Ok but I highly doubt that's true"
"You are the first one to look at it"
"That doesn't mean anything?"
"That journal has been in this shop for 50 years dear," he smiled as he continued to pack the journal for me, "but after all it's just a legend" he said handing the bag to me.

I left the shop, I'm in love? I didn't think I was in love, am I in love? Why is that the one I'm focused on, I'm in love with a werewolf? Remus isn't a werewolf, of course he isn't. I shook my head and met the twins at Zonko's. They had just finished buying new prank stuff and were ready to head back to Hogwarts. Everyone went to dinner and I went to see Remus afterwards.

I knocked on the door and he opened it.
"Hello you" he smiled embracing me.
"Hi, how are you?" I said as I walked into his bedroom.
"I'm good, I wish you stayed at Hogwarts today" he said kissing my cheek
"Are you sure? I know what day it is" I said
"Oh, I just needed company, other than Harry. It hurts to see him, I adore the boy so much. He has had so much to deal with and looking at him it hurts me. Looking at him and seeing James, looking into his eyes and seeing Lily, I don't want to let them down again"
"You won't! You're amazing Remus" I said and kissed his cheek again.
"Anyway, enough about me. What about you?"
"Oooo I got you something! Well something's!" He looked up incredibly surprised.
"Why? You didn't have to!"
I walked over to my bag, I then pulled him to the bed.
"I wanted to! Now close your eyes!" I said and he did, I handed him the chocolates before kissing his lips.
He opened his eyes and smiled "chocolates?"
"Harry said you liked chocolate so I got you a lot of them from Honeydukes!"
"Jess this is amazing, thank you so much" he said hugging me.
"Wait there's one more thing!" I said and he nodded
"You spoil me" he laughed
I got the journal out and gave it to him and he began to unwrap it.
"The man at the store said there's a legend behind the present. Something about the person who buys this, is someone who is in love with a werewolf" I laughed
He tensed up a little.
"But it's just a legend, probably used it to charge me extra!" I said and he nodded. He continued to unwrap the present and smiled at it.
"A journal!" He smiled
"I thought you'd like somewhere to write all your lovely thoughts!" I smiled and he placed the journal and the chocolates on his desk before sitting down besides me.
"Thank you Jess, I don't deserve you!"
"What are friends for" I smirked kissing his nose
"Jessica!" He laughed
"What can I say? I'm just pretty great aren't I"
He smiled and pulled me into his lap, letting me rest my head in the crook of his neck. "You truly are amazing"
"I should go"
"Why not spend the night?"
"I don't think that's such a good idea Remus, not just yet" I smiled. He nodded and kissed my forehead. Before I left the room, he pulled me back by my hands and pulled me into a quick hug. I went to go find Harry in the common room but I was stopped on the stairs.
"What's going on? I asked Ron
"Probably Neville forgot the password again!"
"Hey!" Neville said from behind us
"Sorry"

It turns out Sirius Black had found a way into the castle and had attacked the Fat Lady. We were all sent to sleep in the Great Hall. I found Harry before it was time to sleep and handed him the chocolates "hopefully this will make you feel a little better! I'm sorry Harry" I said hugging him before finding a place to sleep by Hermione.