Hoseok leans closer "Like what?"

"I think you know."

He hums "I'm not sure I do. You should tell me."

"You told me to stop making the first moves. You know what I want, if you want it, you get to make the first move." I tease

His forehead hits mine gently and our noses brush "Are you sure?"

I nod "Yes I'm sure."

He closes the gap and presses his lips to mine gently. He cups my face and tilts my head up slightly, deepening the kiss. My hands come up and grip his shirt at his sides, tugging him closer and leaning against my car.

We pull back when we can't breathe anymore. Hoseok rests his forehead against mine again and kisses my nose "Now I don't want you to go home."

I chuckle and peck his lips "Well I have to go home. I'll text you my schedule for the rest of the week so we can get some more time before Friday."

"Okay. One more?"

I roll my eyes playfully "Already addicted. Mm."

Hoseok pouts and I giggle and lean up and connect our lips in a short kiss "There. As much as I want to stay you still have work to do and so do I."

Hoseok sighs and steps back, letting me open my car door and get in. He stops me before I can close the door though and dips down, pecking my lips one more time "Text me when you get home?"

I nod "I will. Go back inside it's cold out here."

He closes the door softly and I start the car and pull off. I get home and once I've set my bags down and changed I let Hoseok know that I'm home.

I set my stuff up at my desk and start to go through the pictures I took today, deleting the ones I really don't like and adding the ones I want to edit to a folder.

I decide I should probably go to bed around midnight. When I wake up in the morning I'm already running late so I don't have much of a choice except to go to class in what I went to bed in. Luckily I only have one class today so when I get home I crash and take a nap.

After I get up from my nap I finally eat something and let Hoseok know I'm free the rest of the day. Sadly he isn't so I send him my class schedule for the rest of the week.

After I eat I edit some pictures. I hear Jennie come home around 6 "Where have you been girl? I haven't seen you in a few days."

"With friends, they were helping me with the stuff I missed while I was in heat and helping me catch up."

"Okay."

"Did I miss anything?"

"Naeun found her soulmate. I don't know anything past his name yet. They met at the party on Saturday."

"That's good. She must be happy and excited."

I hum "She is. Mom will be happy."

"Have you told mom about your soulmate?"

I shake my head "Nope and I don't plan to until we either mate or I'm sure he can handle her. Hopefully mom doesn't decide to come up here for my birthday."

"I don't know why she would, she hasn't the entire time you've been away."

"I know, but watch she'll just show up out of the blue this year, I'm calling it."

"Well if she does hopefully you aren't with him and we can avoid them meeting cause it's already almost October. By the time your post-heat effects pass it'll be your birthday."