Room update ideas

Ok, so I know that I haven't updated for over a week, but as usual, meh.

But, a while ago, Warriorofdeath_percy stopped by my house and we discussed dire wolf ideas. We went to my room (as shown in the photo), and I could tell there was something wrong.

Probably the cat crapper in my room was the problem, but meh. Not much I can do with a cat that has diarrhea. 😸💨💩🙊💥🔥😵👼 (emoji story!)

But anyway, I've also been really jealous of all those YouTubers rooms!! Always BEUTIFUL, and clean, and adorable, and extremely frustrating....

I've been dying to redo my room since I was five. But I'm not sure what to do. I like the layout of my room, but I want it more organized and painted.

So here's what I know I want to do:
I have a black and gold deer head from hobby lobby I want to put by my closet (long story. I want to paint my room mostly white. I want a rug of some sort. I want to add zebra print/rainbow where I can. And I want that poor chair's leg fixed! Or to just get a new chair!

Here's some suggestions:
Make 1 wall black with gold stripes/white stripes/zebra pattern/gold icicle sparks/a tribal wolf

Spray paint some of the pink stuff gold

Make some art according to the theme (white, black, gold and rainbow) and frame it

Add Pom poms from hobby lobby (or homemade ones)

Add a bulletin board

I don't know, what else? Comment on what you think!