𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕊𝕚𝕞𝕡

~Events will take place in pogtopia and L'manburg. Some will be based irl and I will inform when it will, and this will be if Wilbur didn't blow up L'manburg and everyone was equal.~

================================================================================

| Dream x reader |

        It was an awfully quiet noon in Pogtopia, everyone has gone to do whatever they were doing and I was simply just reading a book that Gogy had given me the day before. I was currently sitting on the ground in the community home as I didn't want to stay at myself and Dream's home. Oh yeah myself and dream are rooming together because I was lazy to build my own house and Dream had offered me a room, on the catch that I clean and cook.

        Anyway I was sitting on the ground my back against the chests. Dream had insisted that I stay in the Community house as he goes and prepares something. He has been acting very weird and suspicious lately, I can't really read that man sometimes. 

Badboyhalo: Hey Y/n!! I want you to meet someone.

Y/n: Oh who could it be Bad??

      Bad moved away from the small boy, He was probably taller than me and had brown locks, He was super adorable and almost seen to like flowers or something.

Tubbo: Hi! I'm Tubbo and this is my friend Tommy, He says he doesn't like women but that's not true.

Tommy: Shut the fuck up Tubbo.

Bad: Language!!!

        I looked at the other male he was a little shorter than me and have blonde locks. He seemed to make Bad mad but aside the point he was a little funny.

Y/n: It's nice to meet you all.

        I opened a chest and set my book in it and stood up stretching my arms and legs. I heard the arguing stop and opened my eyes to see them looking at me, Tommy seemed to be eyeing me, Tubbo covering his eyes and Bad running around panicking and looking for his sewing set. What was he panicking about I look down to notice that my shirt was slightly ripped sense the chest closed on it and ripped it. I quickly covered myself embarrassed and uncomfortable as Tommy walked closer to me. 

        Bad seemed to see my uncomfortableness and ran over to me covering my front from tommy and taking off his hoodie quickly throwing it on me. He hugged me tightly and turned towards Tommy keeping me behind him.

Bad: That is no way to approach a women, more or less Dream's Girlfriend.

        Wait what... I'm not Dreams girlfriend, I tugged Bads shirt and he just bumps me and I get the memo. He's lying.

Tubbo: Woah your Dreams girlfriend!

Dream: Yep now back off Tommy.

        I jumped slightly at the sound of Dreams voice behind me. I turned to see his mask slightly raised to see his lips and oh have I dreamed to kiss those lips. Dream appeared with an extra shirt in hand and handed it to me and gently rubbed my head. 

Dream: Here, Bad gave me a call saying you tore your shirt, you dummy.

        I took the shirt and smiled taking off Bads jacket but heard a whistle and quickly stopped having an uncomfortable shiver run down my spine. I turned to see Tommy looking at me intently with almost lustful eyes as he licked his lips. I shivered and looked down uncomfortable.

Dream: Hey Tommy, Fuck off and look away. 

        Dream stood in Tommy's view with his back towards me so I can change and Bad in front of me with his back towards me so he can protect me. It was like a circle. Once I changed my shirt I handed Bad back his jacket and smiled thanking him for what he did.

Bad: Oh you muffin head, It's no problem I love all my little muffins.

        I tugged at Dreams green jacket and he turned to me looking down on me sense he technically towers over my small frame.

Dream: Yesssss shorty, Do you need something?

        I just hit him on the chest and giggle. He just dramatically falls to his knees so he was my height and pulled me close to him by the waist and looks at me. underneath his mask I can barely see his dark green eyes staring at my (E/c) orbs. Getting lost in the moment he take the opportunity to pick me up and run out the community house and jump into the river that surrounded it.

Y/n: Dream you Ass!!

Bad: LANGUAGE OMG!!!

        You start laughing as you forget to realize that your legs are wrapped around his waist and he held you from underneath your thighs. You looked at him and moved his mask a little only showing one of his eyes and his slightly freckled face (I feel he would have freckles), while I looked at him and slowly leaned forwards kissing his lips for a split second and then quickly pulled away.

Y/n: O-Oh god!! Dream I-I'm so so so sorry!! I wasn't paying attention and I just realize the position we're in and-...

        Dream had shushed you by kissing me again and I slightly kissed back enjoying the moment and soon releasing for air. I looked at his face to see that he was slightly red and I was completely red. I giggle slightly and he just look at me confused.

Y/n: I caught you simping Dream~~.

Dream: I'M NOT A SIMP!!

        I got out of his grasp and decided to swim away as he soon followed and we decided to just swim for the day to call it even.