My New Neighbor. |Justin Bieber|

Author's Note: Hiya, peeps! :) Yeah, I just updated again! So, I told you guys I will update soon! Yeah, You guessed him! It's Justin Bieber! :) Well, This one-shot is for you guys! If you guys like him, or anything. Hahaha! Well, here goes nothing! I tried all my best for it to come up to be good! :) This one-shot shows only at how Renee/I met Justin Bieber. :) I know it short, or anything, but it was less worth a try! :) xx

Warning: Cussing, and cursing is obviously seen. Please refrain from comments. I warned you.

My New Neighbor. |Justin Bieber| One-shot

"I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE! YOU FUCKING CHEATED ON ME ON THAT FREAKING BITCH THAT I CALLED MY BESTFRIEND!" I yelled, over the phone. Are you seemed lost? Yeah. I think you are. Well, here it go. It all started yesterday. I was walking down the hallway and I went inside the loo. I minded my own business, Yadda yadda yadda.... And then, All I heard was full of groans and moans from beside the cubicle that I am currently using. My ears perked up into the sound, and my eyes widened and tears started brimming my eyes as I caught in, "Faster, FASTER, EDWARD!" A VERY familiar cry captured my attention. "COME ON, VIOLET, I LOVE YOU!" Edward's call rang to innocent ears. "FORGET ABOUT RENEE! SHE DOESN'T FREAKING DESERVE YOU! YOU DESERVE ME!" Violet yelled.

My hands slammed onto my mouth, preventing myself from crying for them to hear. Water began streaming violently onto my face, and I quickly ran out of the door, banged the cubicle door hard so they can both hear. I hastily walked out of the entry, and faced the awful sobbing fest. Now you know why I was crying earlier. My boyriend, Edward freaking fooled me with my so-called bestfriend, Violet, who was really "helping" me to be in a relationship with freaking Edward, not to long ago. "Renee, so, you were the one who slammed the door so mad? That was you?" He asked me, really nervous. I went beserked and snapped coldly, "YES, IT WAS FUCKING ME! OF COURSE, I WOULD BE! WHO ELSE WOULD HAVE BEEN? IS IT MR. RODRIGUEZ OR SOMETHING?!?" "Renee, please-" I interrupted him, "OKAY, FINE, I HATE YOU! I LOATHE YOU NOW! I FUCKING HATE YOU, YOU UGLY PRICK! WE'RE OVER! WE'RE FREAKING OVER, I TELL YOU, YOU BASTARD!" I fumed, making sure that I was seething my teeth.

I hunged up, at him. I laid down the bed and sobbed quietly. I heard my phone keep beeping, meaning that bastard was calling me. I rejected the call and kept declining it as he kept contacting me. I shook my head and murmur to myself, "You, idiot. You fell into a trap again." I glared at my phone and flipped my phone off. Soon, I fell into a deep sleep. "Renee. Renee, honey? Get up." I fluttered my eyelids open, squinting my eyes from the sunlight. I turned my head where the voice from and saw my Mom. I rubbed my eyes, and realized why she is waking me up during Saturday morning.

"Mom, Why did you wake me up? I mean- It's only Saturday." I yawned, and straightened my brown eyes at her. She smiled and say, "Honey, I told you before that the Dixon's House (Which is besides us) is already sold. Our new neighbors will be visiting us. It's already 11:30 AM. They will be coming at lunch." My eyes bulged out of their sockets and thought, 'Did I really slept that long?' I shook my thoughts off and snapped into reality. I nodded at Mom and smiled widely. I jumped out of my bed and swiftly ran to my bathroom. I took a brilliant and slow shower, and when I was finished, I wrapped myself with a towel. I rushed to my bedroom and hurriedly put some nice summer dress and a black doll shoes. I put on some powder on my face and I applied lipgloss. I jumped when I heard the doorbell, silently hearing my Mom, exclaiming, "Coming!" I smiled at her perkiness. I brushed my hair and smiled at the mirror. I went downstairs and I saw two people. My Mom turned around and say to me, "Renee, honey. Meet Pattie and Justin Bieber, our new neighbors."