Stranded. |Greyson Chance| [Requested]

Stranded. |Greyson Chance| One-shot

"Atascha! Your boyfriend is on the phone!" I heard my father's voice from the kitchen. 'I wish he would be my boyfriend.' I thought. I sighed but rolled my eyes. I turned the television off and stood up. "Dad, Greyson is not my boyfriend!" I yelled for him. I hear him laugh and yelled back, "You better be with him, doll! He's perfect with you!" I felt my cheeks go warm. "D-Dad!" I managed to croak out. I walked to Dad and he gave it to me.

"Go get him, honey." He winked at me, playfully. I rolled my eyes. Dad can be a child sometimes. "Shut up, Dad." I murmured, while grabbing the phone from him. Dad chuckled and ruffled my hair. I glared at him and Dad laughed, he walked out of the kitchen so I can have a private talk with Greyson. I composed myself before greeting him, "Hello?" "Hey, Atascha. How are you?" His adorable voice made my heartbeat stop. I scratched my ear, that's what I do when I'm nervous as a pig.

"I am fine, Greyson. How about you?" I smiled. I hear him laugh and heard a guy and a girl's voice, "Come on, Greyson! Get in there!" I heard a tap, an "ouch" and a laugh which came from a girl. "That's not even funny, Alli!"

I laughed quietly and I hear Alli's voice, "Came from the guy who even spills food at me infront of my celebrity crush!"

The laughter dies down as she say that.

I looked around my room, confused as awkward silence passes all of us through the phone. I decided to break the silence as I exclaim, "Ah, Oh my god, Justin Bieber is outside waiting for me to come out and propose to me!" Greyson chuckled.

"Really, Atascha? Bieber?" He asked, mischieviously. I blushed and shrugged my shoulders. "He just popped into my head." I answered.

He laughed and he asked a question which made my breath go away.

"Would you mind going with me at the park alone at 8:00 PM, tonight? I mean, alone." 

Author's Note: Sorry if it's too short for you, Atascha. The long one-shot has been deleted by Wattpad, so I just summarized it. Sorry again and sorry that it's late. :)