Waiting Outside The Lines. |Greyson Chance| [Requested]

Author's Note: Kiss You is out! EEEPPPP~ ONE DIRECTION ARE SOOOO DAMN HOT! Teehee~ Sorry Janine, if it's too short for you. :( xx

The concert was finished and I waited backstage for me to be able to go hang with my friend, Alliah and meet Greyson Chance.

I was so nervous that I started to tap my foot.

Out of nervousness, I started to softly sing Greyson's song, Waiting Outside The Lines; which was stuck in my head, because of the concert.

"Ahem." I jumped and I turned around and saw Alliah.

"Oh hello." I said, and she chuckled. "Don't just 'Hello.' Me!" She slapped my hand and I stiffled a laugh. The door creaked open and my heart raced.

I walked into the room and noticed Greyson on the couch. "Go and get your future husband." I heard Alliah whisper on my ear and I turned around and hit her arm, while blushing. "Ow!" She hissed. "That's what you get for being such an idiot." I say to her. She just grinned and Greyson turned around to see who went inside the room. "Hi." Greyson said, smiling, then standing up. Oh my god, I love that smile! Oh my god, My heart is beating too fast! I can do this. Chill Janine. "You're Janine, am I right?" Greyson asked.

I smiled at him and bit my lip nervously. I looked at the ground and nodded. "Hey, love. Don't look away from me. You're beautiful." Greyson smiled. My cheeks went red, I could tell. It's because my cheeks went warm. "You're concert was awesome." I said, and Greyson grinned. My heart skipped a beat. "Thanks, Janine. Can I call you, Janibear?" Greyson grinned.

I felt my heart stops. I grinned widely at him. 

"Of course!" I exclaimed.

Alliah giggled and Greyson smiled brightly.

"So hey, Janibear?" He started. Every time he would call me that I melt.

"Hmm?" I turned to him, smiling slightly.

"Would you like to hang out some time?" Greyson asked me, grinning like a Cheshire Cat.

Me? Me? Oh my god. Out of the billions and millions of girls, he has to choose me? "I...." That only came out of my mouth. Smooth, Janine. Smooth. Alliah decided to jump in to save me from being embarassed infront of him. "Yes, Greyson. She will come with you." Alliah smiled at him.

Jealousy pops into my stomach as I look between them. "Right, Jani?" She grinned at me and wiggled her eyebrows. Relief washes all over my body. I nodded enthuastically. "Yeah! I mean, Yeah. That's great." I blushed madly and Greyson smiled at me.

"That's amazing!" He exclaimed, cheerfully. I smiled widely. "C-Can I-I, y-you k-know, a-ask f-for y-your c-c-cellphone n-number, Janibear?" He stammered, shyly. I went red and just nodded slowly. "Sure, Greyson. Of course." We exchanged numbers and he kissed me in the cheek before I leave with Alliah. "He was sooooo into you! I tell you that, Janine, or should I say, Janibear!" She winked at me, teasingly and I blushed profusely. "He will never like me, Alliah. I tell you that." I replied, frowning.

I sighed and slumped on the car seat. Well, currently, We are heading to our hotel near the park. I am sitting, obviously in the shotgun. Alliah turned left and turned right. I leaned my head to the window as Alliah sighed and answered, "Janine, are you blind? Can't you see the way he looks at you? It's like.... It's like magic appeared through the thin air!" I sighed and turned to her. "Alliah, Say what you want, But that's impossible. He's Greyson Chance! A superstar and a singer that millions of girls are waiting for him to date them! He can date whoever he wants!"

I made a face at Alliah, but what I say, made my own heart tear up.

"And I'm not that even-"

I was interrupted by Alliah, "Janine! Don't you dare say that you're not beautiful! You're beautiful just the way you are!" My heart fluttered. My eyes watered. Alliah parked the car on the nearest empty lot. 

I felt my cellphone beeped and I took it out. I saw Alliah leaning on my shoulder, wanting to read it and I let her do that. 

Greyson. <3

My heart skips a bit as I viewed the message. 

Meet me at the ________ Park at 5:30 P.M. Please wear something casual. <3 xx ~Greyson