Nobody Compares. |Rupert Grint| [Dirty Imagine] [Requested]

Author's Note: This is it, @krdsmiles! Be warned that you might be get wet. ;) LOL. XD Anyways, Sorry for having a late one-shot. Sorry, love! I am really and incredibly busy for the past few weeks, days and hours! Massive thank you for you to wait for it, patiently! Not like SOME few people. -.- Sorry again and enjoy reading, Nobody Compares! :)

Nobody Compares. |Rupert Grint| [Dirty Imagine] 

I realized Rupert kicked down the door.

The door shut with his foot.

He placed me on the king sized bed. I was really turned on.

He had already pulled me beneath him and kept straddling me to keep me in place. Without even saying a word, Rupert straight into my eyes, with full of lust, and took hold of her shirt, ripped it from my body leaving her only in a pair of pair of bra and pants. Rupert's hands travelled around my waist, and quickly slid my pants down.

Rupert began to kiss me and moved down my jaw line to the hallow of my neck. I moaned as he find my weak spot. He smiled and winked at me playfully, making me grin and blush. Rupert smiled and he continued kissing my neck. I gripped his soft auburn hair as his soft pink lips trailed down to my chest. He massaged my breasts and he slid my top off.

I let him pull away my shorts. He tossed my shorts somewhere in the room and he continued to kiss me. Our tongues danced together and his tongue begged for entrance. I smirked as I let him in. Rupert smiled, and he stopped kissing me. He just gazed dreamily at my breasts. I raised my eyebrows at him and he seemed to realized that he was gazing at my breasts for a short time. He blushed madly as his red hair while I giggled.

Rupert commented, "Oh god, Their huge!" I blushed slightly and smirked, "You will see more than that." I winked at him, mischieveously. Rupert smirked and he smacked his lips against mine, and his hands travelled through my breasts, and I pursed my lips shut so I cannot be able to moan, so I can tease him. That seemed to work because he stopped and looked at me. "Moan for me, please, Katy?"

He pouted like a five year old child and I just shook my head teasingly. "Nope, Rupe." I replied, stubbornly with a smirk on my face. Rupert's eyes darkened and he smirked, "I am just going to make you..... LOUD AND CLEAR." My smirk dropped and a wide smile was brought all over my face. 

"Katy, KATY, KATY!!!" A familiar Cheshire accent brought me back to reality. Dang Harry, I had just daydreamed Rupert freaking Grint again. I whipped my head to him, and replied innocently, "What?" Harry just shake his head with disappointment and I just looked at him, playing innocent.

He just turned to my green eyes while I gazed to his emerald eyes. He smirked, "Did you daydreamed about Ronniekins, again, didn't 'ya, love?" I blushed madly and turned my face from him, I shook my head. I smiled slightly and replied,  "No."

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Harry smirked and murmured, "If you say so." I rolled my eyes. After a hour of silence and driving, the driver, Will, pulled up infront of a huge building. "Are you kidding?!? This place is huge!" I exclaimed when we're already at the lobby. Harry chuckled and put his arms around my shoulders. "I know that, love." He whispered, grinning widely. I grinned at him and frowned. "Why did you take me here, anyway?" I tiltled my head.

Harry smiled at me widely and say, "Because I have a surprise for you." My body went to hyper. "What, What is it!?! Tell me, Harry!" I chirped. "Umm... Let me see.... No." Harry smirked. I glared at him and pushed his arm, "Please, Harry? Pretty please?" I made a puppy face that no one can ever resists. Harry's face softened at the look of my face. I know it can work until he say, "No." And with that, He grinned widely and ran from me. "HAROLD EDWARD STYLES!"

I dashed after him. I ran after him, and he reached the elevator. The elevator closed as I panted. I looked around, looking for a staircase. Ah ha! I ran to the door and pushed it open. I quickly went up the stairs and went to find my bestfriend, Harry Styles. "Harry!" I called, my voice hit the walls and the floors all over the building. I scowled, and leaned on a wall. I slid down to the ground, panting.

I heard a door opened beside me and someone said, "Hey, love! Why does a beautiful and gorgeous lady sitting on the floor?" I turned my head and my breath just hitched. His green eyes melted on mine, his adorable smile lingered on his pink lips, his pale skin glows, and his red hair was tossed around the mount of hair. My heart skipped a bit when he smiled at me.

"Y-You're R-Rupert Grint...." I stuttered as he help me up. Wow, Katy, You're just infront of your celebrity crush with your eyes wide.... Smooth, Katy. Rupert smiled and say, "Yes, I am, love. You didn't answer my question." My heart starts beating fast. "W-Well, I w-was r-resting." I answered. Damn, Katy. Why the bloody hell are you stuttering infront of him?!? Idiot. "Oh? Is that right? Who are you running from?" He smiled, revealing his pearly white teeth.

"Well, I am chasing after my friend, I mean- My bestfriend, exactly." I replied. "Oh, okay. Who's he or she? I might can help you lead to him or her." He grinned. Oh that Weasley grin. Eeeeppppp~ "His name is Harry, Harry Styles." I answered, smiling. His eyes widened. "So you're the famous Katy that Harry and Ed are talking about, aye?" "W-Wait.... What?" I say, dumbly.

"Harry! Why didn't you tell me that we are going to meet up with Rupert freaking Grint!" I whispered onto his ear. I smacked Harry's chest. "Ouch." He glared at me. I glared at him back. Harry's face softened and answered, "It's because it's a surprise?" He kind of asked. I smacked his arm, and Harry made a groan of pain. He looked at Rupert with a pained face. Rupert just shrugged his shoulders and grinned widely. My cheeks went hot, at the sight of him.

I turned back to Harry and hissed at him to his ear, "You should have told me! I looked like a mess." Harry smirked. "Oh, really?" I blushed madly and smacked his head. "Yes.... Really." I smirked. Harry started rubbing his sore head. 

"I had a pretty good time, Rupe!" I exclaimed, grinning widely. "Me too, Katy." He smiled. My heart skipped. Oh god, The way he spoke my name! Eeeepppp~ Harry decided to leave us early for a photoshoot with the rest of his bandmates which I love as my own brothers as Harry, and he made me stay at Rupert for a while. "Uhmmm....."

I turned to Rupert and he stuttered out, "If you're free, sometime, would you like to go out?" "S-Sure... When?" I asked, a blush appeared to my face. He rubbed his neck, nervously and answered, "Are you free on Monday?" "Of course! I mean- Yes." I blushed madly. He grinned and we exchanged numbers.

"Call me, okay?" Rupert smiled sweetly and my cheeks flamed. I nodded and started to walk away. I turned around and saw him low his head. I turned my heel around and kissed his cheek. He jumped, and blushed madly. "Bye, Rupe... and thanks." I smiled widely before I even ran away. I kept giggling when I saw him touch his cheek at where I kissed him.