Beneath Your Beautiful. |Liam Payne| [Requested]

Author's Note: Italics are flashbacks and Bold are Author's Note while the normal one is the reality.

Beneath Your Beautiful. |Liam Payne| One-shot

"Hey, Mom?" I looked at my children. I smiled at them, "Yes, my dear munchkins?" They both exchanged glances and Violet asked, "How did you and Dad met?" I smiled as I told them, "That was a long time ago....."

"Abbey, please? For your own bestfriend?" Emma pouted, on the table. I sighed and thought about it. 'If I go with her in the One Direction concert, I might be fainting just because of just seeing Liam Payne's beautiful face.' I looked at Emma for a moment. I teased her, "Let me think about it....... no." Emma widened her eyes and her mouth opened like a fish. I started laughing and I fell down to the cold cemented floor.

All of the people inside the shop, which is Starbucks, turn around to look at us and look at me like I was mad like a maniac. I stopped laughing and blushed. I go back to my seat and Emma stiffled her laughter. I glared at her and she whispered, "That's what you get if you tease me." I rolled my eyes in the progress and shake my head, disapprovingly while blushing.

"So, that means, you will come with me?!?" Emma exclaimed. I stiffled a laugh once the whole crowd of customers turned to her. Emma blushed and slumped on her chair. I giggled and murmured, "And that's what you get when you exclaim so much." It was Emma's turn to glare at me. I just shrugged and continued sipping my tea. It was the day to see One Direction live onstage. "Come on, Abbey?!? Let's go! My NIALL IS WAITING FOR ME, LET'S GO!" Emma exclaimed, waving her hands in the air like a full grown maniac. I laughed at my own thought and Emma dragged me in the cab to drive us off the arena. 

"ARE YOU READY, MADISON GARDEN?!?" I can hear Harry's voice over the microphone. Emma and I started jumping up and down. The whole arena started shaking with screams. Then, the boys came out of the stage. We all started screaming and fangirling really loud. After the concert.... (Sorry for skipping so fast.... It's because nothing happened.) Me and Emma are on the way to the backstage. "Oh my god, We're meeting One Direction, up close!" Emma screamed. Many heads snapped at her and I chuckled. Emma blushed and pursed her lips while glaring at me. I just shrugged and murmured, "Oh my freaking Liam Payne..... We are going to meet them.... Oh my freaking God....." On my right, Emma started giggling like a schoolgirl and we sat up on two available seats in the waiting area.

A petite girl sat beside on my right, which is available before she  went to, and smiled at us both. She has long black hair, hazel eyes and pale skin. She has pink lips as Zayn... Oh my god, are they even related?!? Oh my god.... Abbey, Calm down. Calm the hell down. I smiled back at her, warmly and I started, "Hey, what's your name, love?" The girl smiled, and put her right hand up for me to shake. "The name's Renee. Renee Malik." She introduced herself to me.

I shook her hand up, shockingly and Emma looked at her, with wide eyes. "You're t-the g-girl w-who Z-Z-Zayn k-kept t-t-tweeting i-in Twitter, r-right?" Emma stuttered, nervously. Renee grinned at her, with amusement and replied, "Yeah, I am, love. I am the Zayn Malik's favorite cousin." Emma and I exchanged excited glanced at each other and fangirled. Renee laughed, and it was sooo cute. Emma and I looked at her in awe.

"Your laugh is soooo adorable." Emma whispered. Renee blushed and ran a hand through her hair. "Thanks. I get that all the time." Renee smiled, shyly. "Sooo, what are you doing here, I mean, Why are you not with your cousin?" I asked. She grinned, widely. "It's because he doesn't know. I wanna surprise him." Emma and I exchanged glances each other, with an evil glint with our eyes and Emma whispered to Renee, "Can we join?"