23 - Birthday part 2

vote and comment ❤️
NICKI

We go to Coolie's house and see everybody sitting on the couch. By everybody, I mean everybody. Including Ming. I really don't want to make a scene or anything, but who the fuck invited him? It wasn't me, I know damn well it wasn't Ski. He tries to make eye contact with me but I can't do it, I can't look him in the eye without having flashbacks. Jahseh let's go of my hand as he greets everybody, and I shyly wave. I don't want to be here anymore, Ming ruined my whole vibe. I know I didn't actually get raped but memories are still starting to form, it was still traumatizing.

I sit next to Ski on the couch, probably closer than normal but only because I'm still scared. "You good?" I nodded and pointed lowly at Ming and feel him tense up. I guess he didn't notice him before.

STOKELEY *******

Naw cuz who the fuck invited this nigga? He's not apart of our friend group no more, why is he here? Since it's Jahseh's birthday, I won't make a big ass scene but best believe I'm saying something after. "Y'all ready to go?" I ask, getting yo and grabbing my keys. They all nod and walk after me. We decided to take Jahseh somewhere, but it's a surprise. We get into two different cars, but Ming is in our car. What the actual fuck.

Nicki jumps in the passenger seat before anyone else could, and as soon as the rest of the people get into the car, the explosion happens. "Yo what the fuck who invited yo ass bro?" Jahseh already starts yelling, but everyone stays quiet.

"Well I heard about it and assumed I could come, I mean we are still friends."

Jahseh chuckled before saying, "No no no. We are not friends. That shit ended when you tried to rape Nicki. I'll let you stay today, but after today I never want to see you ever again. Got it?" Ming shrugs at his threats, clearly not fazed. I look in the mirror and see how it takes all of Jahseh's willpower to not punch the fuck out of him, and shit I don't blame him.

"We're here." I pull up at a recording studio, now I know this probably seems dumb because we're artists so why would we take him here for his birthday? Well, he hasn't been with Nicki in a while.
Even when he was here, he didn't record fr so. Jahseh's smile got wide as we walked in, I could tell he missed this place.

Once we get to the room (i'm yelling y'all ionno how these work), Jahseh gets into the booth. He starts rapping to a song thay we've been working on lately, called "Bowser". (Also song wise this story won't line up with what happens in their life, and they also won't really be in order.) As he does more songs, we all get more and more hype, and I can tell Nicki is feelings less uncomfortable and is starting to come out of her shell.

As we listen to more songs, we hear a knock on the door. I go to get it, and Amina is at the door. I give her a huge hug, I haven't seen her in a while. She walks in and smiles widely as everyone except Ming hugs her. Yeah he bet not touch my girl tf. "Happy birthday Jah Jah!!" She gives him her gifts, we told her she didn't have to but she did anyway.

We all sit back as he records and writes more, he's enjoying himself and it's obvious. We leave around 8 and go back to our house, but I kick Ming out before we even get there. It was a stretch allowing him to stay with us during the party, but no way in hell am I letting him in my house. I open the Hennessy and Tequila, and we all get started.

NICKI

It's been a couple hours and everybody is drunk. Were playing 7 minutes in heaven, but Stokeley, Amina, and Coolie decide to sit thay one out (obvious reasons). I guess Coolie is still dating Kehlani... upsetting.

I spin the bottle and it lands on Jahseh. My face turns so red, but I get up nonetheless and go to the room with him. Before I could say anything, he gets really close to me. "Are you okay with this?" He whispers in my ear, and chills went down my back. I nod quickly, and his lips press onto mine softly. The kiss started off really soft and nice. His hands stayed in my waist, mine around his neck. After about 2 minutes his hands started roaming a bit and the kiss got rougher. His tongue licked the bottom of my lip, and I let it in. His hand gripped my ass, and I softly moaned into his mouth.

Soon enough, we hear a loud knock on the door. We pull away and we're both a bit messy, and I get shy and look down. We then both go back to the circle and act as if nothing every happened. Sheesh.