20- "𝚒'𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢"

vote and comment ❤️ y'all i reached 100 votes! thank u so much! kinda short , sorry for

january 19, 2021

"Stokeley I'm sorry

"Stokeley I'm sorry." My head shoots up once hearing the voice that I used to hear daily. Jahseh is already looking at me, as he repeats what he says. "I'm sorry. For shutting you out and ignoring you, I just really needed time to realize what happened and try to focus on myself." I stare at him. His voice is raspy, probably from not taking for a while.

"It's okay Jah, I get it. We all need times to focus on ourselves and make sure we're good, it's fine. Don't worry about it." I look back at my phone, trying to be nonchalant but a nigga is happy as fuck! Deadass I just missed my friend, he wasn't himself. And sure he's not 100% right now, but he's better than he was before, and that's all I wanted.

I've decided to actually talk to them now, I can't do this shit anymore, I'm going crazy dawg

I've decided to actually talk to them now, I can't do this shit anymore, I'm going crazy dawg. I walk into Nickis room to see her watching TV, and when she looks at me, she smiles, but I can tell it's not a real one. "Im sorry." Her eyes widen as I talk, and she pays the bed next to her. "I really am sorry." I say as I sit next to her.

I can tell that this hurt them, and that wasn't in my intentions at all. "Are you okay pooh?" She asks softly, her head on my chest. I take a deep breath, really thinking about the question. Am I okay? I shrug and lay back down, playing with her hair.

"How've you been?"

"I mean pretty sad since you weren't talking which made Stokeley upset, and the whole house had a sad vibe to it, but I've been chilling. Why didn't you talk to anyone?"

"I needed time to myself and I didn't wanna bother you guys with my problems. I know you would've listened, but it would get annoying after a while." She nods against my arm, and we lay there in the silence. "I think I wanna see Coolie and Wifi on my birthday." I haven't seen them since before I even went to jail, and I miss seeing my niggas all the time.

"Okay, I can ask if they'll come over." I smile and look at her, and this was the moment I realized how pretty she genuinely is. Her eyes are really big and pretty, and her skin tone is beautiful. She's short but curvy, and her hair is really pretty and curly.

"Why are you staring?"She giggles and looks up at me, making me laugh and look away. Spending time with her was always fun, we didn't even have to be doing anything, but her company is just really calming.

I check my phone, posting on social media for the first time in a while. "Come take a picture wimme."

(LMAO IGNORE HOW HER HEAD CUT OFF)

MAKEOUTHILL: i'm back.
liked by @sirskimask and 287,005 others
💬 disabled

I really love my fans. They're always there for me even when I'm going through it. Sure I might've lost some during the time I was in jail and the trial, but I still have a good amount. I hate when people talk about real fans vs. fake fans based on when they started listening to their music. A person who started listening to my music a year ago can love me just as much as someone who started five years ago. Fake fans are the ones that switch up easily. Those are the ones that are fake.

"Yo ass fat ma." She laughs and pushes me away, but I wasn't joking. Her ass bout fat as fuck. She's really cute but I'm not getting in a relationship any time, I'm not mentally ready for that. If I was in one though It prolly wouldn't be with her, she's cute and cool and all but not for me. I also wouldn't wanna corrupt her.