5- "͜͡G͜͡e͜͡t͜͡ t͜͡h͜͡e͜͡ f͜͡u͜͡c͜͡k͜͡ o͜͡u͜͡t͜͡ m͜͡y͜͡ h͜͡o͜͡u͜͡s͜͡e͜͡"͜͡

*TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️*

June 1, 2020

It's been about a week since Jahseh and I got into it, and we haven't talked since

It's been about a week since Jahseh and I got into it, and we haven't talked since. However, Stokeley and I have gotten much closer, like a brotherly and sisterly bond. I also still go to the studio with Ski sometimes, and I like his friends. They're nice.

Jahsehs little girlfriend has been coming over more, and it seems like the more she comes, the more I hate her. That bitch is just so damn aggravating and annoying. I feel like she gon end up cheating or breaking his heart or sum shit, but that's not my place to say that.

Soon, a knock on my door interrupts my thoughts. "Come in." Instead of seeing Jahseh or Stokeley, like I expected, Trunks comes in. "Oh hey Trunks. I didn't know y'all were here."

"Hey Nicki. Ya know.. you're pretty." He places his hand on my thigh, making me uncomfortable.

"Haha thanks... can you um... move." I fake smile, and push his hand off of me. Instead of keeping his hands to himself, he puts it back in its position on my thigh. We make intense eye contact, and all I see is lust in his eyes. I try to move it back off of me, but instead, he doesn't budge and moves it up higher. "Yo stop get the fuck off me." He puts his hand over my mouth and pushes my down on the bed. I try kicking around and thrashing, but I'm smaller than him so it doesn't work. He puts this shirt in my mouth to make me muffled, and he quickly pulls mine and his pants down.

"Yo where Trunks go?" I barely get out, thanks to my loud laughs

"Yo where Trunks go?" I barely get out, thanks to my loud laughs. Everybody shrugs, and me and Ski start lookin around the house.

He ain't in the kitchen or any of the downstairs bathrooms. He ain't in the dining room or living room. He ain't in the game room or study, making me and Ski both confused since those are all of the downstairs rooms.

We go upstairs just in case, and at first we couldn't find him, but the closer we got to Nicole's room, the louder we heard a bunch of screams.  We bust in the room to see Trunks on top of Nicole, about to put the tip in. We also see her crying on the bed with a shirt in her mouth. Before they can register that we're in here, I run up and yank Trunks off of her and start beating his face in. "What the fuck is wrong with you nigga? Don't you EVER do that shit again to another female, let alone Nicki. You lucky I ain't killing yo ass right now. Get the fuck out my house." I say that while kicking him in his stomach, making him suffer. "Don't you dare come back pussy." I spit at him as he crawls out the room.

I look over to Nicole, to see her on Skis lap, crying.  I sit next to them and start rubbing her back, trying to console her. I might not like her, but she's been through so much, and no woman should get raped. She looks up at me, and unwraps her arms around Ski, and hugs me. This time I don't fight it. This time I'm not disgusted. This time it felt right. I feel like I need to comfort her, I need to be with her in this moment.

Her cries start to slow down, and she looks up at us. "I- thank you.. so much. I'm sorry." She mumbles softly and lowly, and if the room wasn't so quiet, I wouldn't even be able to hear her.

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. We're sorry for letting him in here, we didn't even know he was coming up. I'm also sorry for how I've treated you in the past week.. I'm sorry Nicole." I say, as she lays her head on Stokeley's chest. She nods in forgiveness, and I go back to rubbing her back. I text everybody downstairs that they can leave since we'll be up here for a while, and that if I ever catch Trunks again I will deadass kill that nigga.

I look over at her again, and she's sleeping already. Ski puts her in her bed and tucks her in, and we walk out the room, close the door, and head over to my room. We both sit on my bed and sigh. "Yo what the fuckkk." He drags out and closes his eyes and rubs his face.

"That shits crazy... deadass." He nods and sighs, and looks at me.

"Yo... listen don't get mad at me. Please don't. But I overheard some shit and... I think Geneva is cheating on you...". That shit ruined my whole mood. Fuck is he lying for? He supposed to be my best friend, I know he don't like her but he don't have to lie on her name like that.

"Get the fuck out."

"Huh? Bro Jah listen-"

"I said get the FUCK out." He looks at me with a glare and leaves. I dealt with too much shit today, and I don't want to deal with lies.