8- "𝕀 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦"

vote and comment please ❤️
June 9, 2020

It's been three days since Lani came over and told me about my mom, and I haven't stopped thinking about her since

It's been three days since Lani came over and told me about my mom, and I haven't stopped thinking about her since. I said that I'd visit or call, but I can't bring myself to do it. I'm scared. What if she makes me come back home? I don't think that'd happen though, shit in a couple weeks I'm turning 18 anyways. I hear a knock on the door, so I let them in. Stokeley comes in, and he doesn't look so happy.

"What's wrong pokey?" He sits next to me and sighs.

"There's this girl... I really like her but I don't know if she feels the same way about me."
and before y'all ask, no it's not finna be nicki, that happens in too many stories and it's too predictable

"Well how long have you known her?"

"Oh I don't know, maybe 5 months." I stopped to think for a second.

"Well if I were you, I wouldn't necessarily go and tell her, but I'd start flirting a bit, and if she returns the vibes, I'd let her know how you feel. If she doesn't return them, I'd give up." He smiles and nods, seeming happy with my advice.

"Thanks. Sooo I saw you and Jah come back from MakeOutHill yesterday. You like him or sum?" I start laughing loudly, taken aback from his assumption.

"Me? Liking Jahseh? Boy naw." I laugh even harder, making him chuckle and shake his head.

"Nawww Ionno... you seem different when you're with him. Not only that, he seems different when he's with you! Look all I'm saying is when y'all get together, I called it." TUH this nigga really think I'm finna get with Jahseh. In all honesty, I don't like him like that. Even if I did, there's genital or whatever, and he'd pick her over me any day. Shit I'm surprised he hasn't kicked me out for her yet.

We both lay down and watch TV, and I lay on his chest and we cuddle a bit. Not in a romantic way, I just want physical touch right now. He starts playing with my hair as Naruto plays in the background, and it's really comforting.

Just as I was about to fall asleep, Jahseh bursts in the room and jumps on my bed, making us all laugh. "Oh shit my bad.. am I interrupting anything?" I chuckle and shake my head.

"No, I just wanted to be comfortable." He nods and gets on the other side of me, playing on my phone.

"Yo Nicki when's your birthday?" Stokeley asks with his eyes still on the TV.

"June 23rd." This makes Jahseh's head snap at me.

"It's this month?! Why didn't you tell me?" I shrug as my eyes start to feel heavy again.

"Not important." Jahseh gets off of my phone and gets on his, and starts texting people. I don't pay any mind to it as I fall asleep to Stokeley playing in my hair and rubbing my back.

3 hours later

I wake up at around 3 PM, and see that my room is now empty, and the TV is off. I leave the room to see the house is empty, which isn't that uncommon.

I pick up my phone and see a text from Stokeley, saying they went to the studio and that if I want anything to just text them and ask. I would ask for some chips or something, but I already know that Stokeley would eat them in the car then come up with some lame ass excuse.

I stare at my phone on the counter, thinking. Should I call my mom? What would she have to say? Is she mad, sad, happy?

Soon enough , I catch myself dialing her number and waiting for her to pick up.

"H-hello? Nicki? Where are you?" I sigh while picking my nails, deciding on what to say.

"Mom I'm away. I'm with a couple of friends."

"Why aren't you here? You know you're all I have left, I need you." Those three words are what caused tears to prickle in my eyes. Like I've said before, she's done me so wrong, but that's still my mother.

"Mom I can't go back. You don't remember, but you kicked me out. I wasn't going to leave, but you were going to kill me if I stayed. I can't put myself in that type of environment again."

"Nicole please!-" I cut her off my hanging up. I can't do it, I can't do it.

Soon after hanging up, I get a text from an anonymous number.

unknown:
you having fun with jahseh? i hope so, soon enough you might not see him again.

...The fuck?