CHAPTER 21

☆☆☆☆☆

It was cold...I kept looking around for a way to escape. I couldn't get this feelings out of me. My mom just kidnapped me, and my half sister just betrayed me. My life seriously sucks.

KIAN'S POV

She's gone! I can't believe it, she was just beside me and now I don't even know where she is. I should never have let her out alone. It was two days since she was taken from me.

I was in the police station with Scarlet's friends and family. Gabriella and Stella were crying their eyes out. While Vince and Max looked like they were about to kill someone. Hunter was talking to his phone while holding onto Sarah's waist to support her. Suddenly we heard a shout outside, full of paparazzi, I guess. Then the doors of the police station slammed open. A man came in, he was tall, around his early 40's, with the striking green eyes of my beloved, and the earthy brown hair of my best friend. It was him, the man who would decide on whether me and Scarlet will be together for eternity or to be seperated as we slowly die from the agony. The owner of the WR corporation. The Father of my Beloved Scarlet. Rane Winter.

He went straight to the Hunter and slapped his face. Silence, everything was silent, even the police men just looked at the rich man who slapped his son. "This. This is what happens when Scarlet stays away from us. From me!"

"Dad. No one saw this coming..." Hunter said. "Well, you should have seen this coming! I'll deal with you later." Then he walked away before he got a glimpse of all of us. When his eyes reached mine, I froze. He looked at me with deep hatred and anger. He went to the sheriff's office. Then soon, everyone relaxed. We waited and waited... but nothing happened. I couldn't take it anymore. I went out and took out my phone. I called the number and on the third ring, the person picked up. "What do you want, morning star?" He said.

"No one calls me that, Ethan!" I said stiffly. He sneered and said, "And yet, you act like Lucifer all the time. Proud and kind, yet ended up disappointing father and falling so low to be a commoner in America."

"Look, I don't give a damn about what you say to me but I need your help."

"You want me to know where is that silly lover of yours?" He said sarcastically.

"Yes. You owe me one, Ethan! And you better do it or so help me God I will never stop hating you!" I shouted Annoyed, Then there was silence. I was worried he would have hung up already but soon a voice talked through the other line.

"Its in 66th Dr.A.Avenue there is an Abandoned ware house owned by the Martin family." He said silently.

I sighed in relief and said "Thank you, brother."

Then silence again and he hung up. I smiled knowing he heard me and also at the same time I know now where Scarlet is.

I ran back inside and shouted, "I got it! I got the address. It's 66th Dr.A.Avenue in an abandoned ware house." The sheriff came out of his office and said "how do you know?" And I said "My Brother works with the Law..." I said, not wanting to discuss it further. Then all of a sudden we heard a phone ring, It was Hunter's. He answered and said "Hello??" 

Then a voice answered but was fixed to sound like a weird sound from the movies.

(Cliche much?)

"We have your sister." It said on speaker, everyone froze then all of a sudden everyone rushed and brought a device to connect to the phone to track down the call.

"You do not need to do that, we will tell you where we are." The voice said expecting us to do this. "Tell me, who are you and what do you want with my family?!" Scarlet's father shouted taking Hunter's phone away from him. "Do you not remember me? DARLING!" the voice shouted then the voice changed into a real person's voice, It was the voice of a woman.