CHAPTER 14

Chapter 14 :P obviously....

Guys this are the clothes that they will wear... also I cant find good looking clothes for Kian so I borrowed Game of thrones' costume... peace :D

The clothes are not mine what so ever...

I wish I could design clothes like that but I cant -_-.... anyway...story time!!!

☆☆☆☆☆

Okay, so how do I know that she is my half-sister? Well when I was a pre teen like 14 maybe... I was so curious about my biological mom, so I asked about her to my dad. But he just avoided my question, since I was a pretty stubborn kid. I did not give up, so I asked uncle Mark. He told me everything, and when I say Everything. I mean Everything.... 0_o

He told me that she had a family, got a job in singapore and came back. She had a kid before aqua, which is Alexandria. She was an only child, and follows our biological mom like a baby duck. So one day, I went to their house. I hid in a tree, I saw my biological mom and Alexandria...

Then they saw me, they approached.

My mom looked at me then back at Alexandria. Then she pulled me away and said "Scarlet, I don't want you. I don't need you. You know why? Because I abbandoned you. So remember do not look for me again." I looked at her to see her glaring at me with so much regret. Regret of having me, so I ran. Ran straight home and cried, soon my dad remarried. The first 3 years, my step mom and I kept fighting, I had depression. But it ended when Razi was born. I picked myself up and tried harder. I got more close with Gab and told her everything. Soon we got more close, but I never forgot. Remember when the moment comes, they will always choose the other person. They won't pick you.

So that was my short depressing path but, there is still alot more... like seriously a lot more.

Anyway after that horrifying episode we went to our own classes and it was soon lunch time. While we were eating, the speaker was on and the principal spoke.

"Good afternoon students of st.Xavier, please come to the ceremony hall now. For the announcement of the cast of Romeo and Juliet. Thank you." Then the speaker was off. We all ran to the ceremony hall, excited to know.

But Mr. Dmitri had other plans, "ms. Winter. Please come with me." He said I nodded and told Gabriella to go first.

He grabbed and ran to the dressing room and got the dress. He threw it to me and pointed to one of the dressing rooms. Wow de ja vu much.

I rushed to the dressing room and dressed in a white medieval dress. Then soon, Stella fixed my hair. Soon I slowly went out and twirled, Mr. Dmitri stopped and looked then he brightened a hundred times more. He smiled and clapped, "okay now, when the principal calls you. Go out and start wave like a princess then go to stage." I nodded and waited for my turn. One by one, they went out but since Romeo went out first so, I did not get the chance to see Kian.

Pooey.... :(

When I was the last one left... mr. Dmitri finally announced me. "Finally! The one we have all been waiting for, the one and only Juliet. One of our own. Ms. Scarlet Winter!!! Everyone howled and whistled. I smiled brightly and went out I waved, to see my friends all waiting for me smiling. I saw Kian he was shocked. Maybe he did not know that I was Juliet. I giggled and he smiled brightly and held out his hand for me. I took it and he held me in his arms, and the girls screamed like fangirls. While I tried to fight off my blush.

"So guys, help us out okay?!" Mr. Dmitri screamed in the microphone and everybody howled. We all laughed and together we left holding the men's arm. When we entered backstage everyone was smiling and cheered. Kian grabbed me and whispered in my ear, "you look beautiful, my Juliet."

I laughed and said "so do you Romeo. But my names not Juliet." I winked to see him shocked and smiled brightly. I went back to the dressing room, changed and went back out. Everyone changed already and went back to class.

After three more classes, school ended. I went to Kian's classroom, then I saw Alexandria. Ughh why!!!

I knocked and smiled at Kian, he also smiled brightly. "Hey" i said and he just nodded. "Well I should get going, my mom is waiting for me at home. Nice meeting you sir. Summers." She said smiling then she turned to me and whispered. "See you tomorrow, sister." I just smiled fakingly and waited for her to go. "So, pretty lady. Why did't you tell me that you were Juliet?" He said hugging me. I smiled and said "you never asked me Romeo." He laughed and said "touchè, but how did you know that I was Romeo?"

"I saw you, you were a pretty amazing Hamlet." I said smiling. He smiled and said thanks. "So, Kian I have been meaning to ask you... whats your middle name?" I asked and he blushed really red it went all the way to his ears. I looked confused but he just coughed " Scarlet what happened this morning? I heard you barged in to the principal's office." He said avoiding the question. I just looked away for a minute and looked at him. "Its a secret." He looked at me.. and sighed he held my hand and kissed me.

My heart skipped abit and my stomach was invaded by butterflies.

"Scarlet...I will tell you my embarassing name and you'll tell me what happened...we promised right? No more secrets." He said softly, holding. I thought about this for a minute and nodded. "But I wanna tell you with Hunter and the others. Is that okay?" I asked with hopeful eyes.

"Oh Pretty lady, how can I say no when you look at me like that?" He said smiling. I laughed, he smiled and said. "I love you laugh." I crunched my eyebrows and said "wow really? I think its weird." He shooked his head and said. "Its sounds like a million bells ringing." I looked at him weird, it was his turn to laugh...

☆☆☆☆☆

Okay so that was chapter 14...

Tnx for the support please keep reading vote comment and enjoy!!!

Byeee

PEACE OUT XD