CHAPTER 13

Chapter 13

☆☆☆☆☆

I woke up the next morning. It was time to go to school, I turned to see Kian. I smiled and went to the bathroom, After showering and changing clothes, I woke him up.

"Kian... Kian wake up. It's time for school." He just grunted and went back. "Kian we should eat breakfast and you should get ready." He strecthed and yawned. Slowly, he opened his eyes. He blinked a few times, then he brushed my hair and smiled. "Morning, pretty lady."

"Morning. Wake up we should eat and you should get ready."

"Okay." He got up borrowed the restroom and went downstairs. We were holding hands going down, when we saw Hunter sipping coffee.

When he saw us, he spit the coffee and started coughing. Then he glared at Kian.

"You- you slept with her?!" He said and I looked at him and hit him in the back of the head. "BOYS!!"

"No, we just slept as in sleeping only." Kian said walking towards the door.

"Uh.... okay." Hunter said unsure, while I just rolled my eyes. I went to the door.

"Bye, pretty lady." He said smiling, I smiled and waved. I closed the door, and went to the kitchen. "So what do you want?" I asked Hunter. "Just the usual." I nodded and cooked. "So...bro do you know Kian's middle name?" I asked him. Then he started laughing.

"He- he didn't tell you?" He said trying to stop. "Yah, he just kept avoiding it." I said confused. But he just kept laughing. I just rolled my eyes and was gonna ask Kian later.

I arrived at school and went to homeroom. I sat beside Gabs and Max and his cousins in the back. Ms. Taylor was getting the attendance when, Ms. Walker knocked on the door. She whispered something to Ms. Taylor and she nodded and smiled. "Class, we have a new student, please welcome him." We just nodded, and waited for the student to come in. A girl walked in, she had dark brown hair and blue eyes, she was atleast 5'4. I frozed and started to hyperventilate. She's here... oh lord.

"Okay dear, introduce yourself." Ms. Taylor said while I started shaking. The girl met my eyes and smiled evily.

"Hello, my name is Alexandria Martin. I am 17 years old." I looked at Gabs she looked so angry and at the same time so concerned to me. "Okay, sit at the front dear." Ms. Taylor said, she soon saw me and looked worried. "Scarlet are you alright?" She said, I looked at her and said.

"I-I- I have to go." I grabbed my bag and ran. I ran to the principal's office and saw ms. Walker shocked to see me. "Is he in?" I asked. "What are you doi-" I stopped and shouted "Is he in?!" She nodded and I slammed the door open. "Why! Why did you accept her?!" I said tears forming in my eyes. He was on the phone but, he quickly hang up. "Scarlet, I didn't have a choice." He said softly. "Yes! Yes you did! You could have said no! You Should have said no!" I screamed crying. He held up his hands and said. "Scarlet calm down! I know this was wrong but she wanted it." I stopped. "What?" I asked for him to repeat. "She wanted it." He said solemnly. I stopped crying. She wanted it. She wanted to know what I will do...

I slowly went out of the room, into the restroom to wash my face and collected myself. I smiled at the mirror for practice. Went back inside homeroom to see everyone worried. I just walked towards her. And said "hi, I dont think I introduced myself yet. My name is Scarlet, Scarlet Winter. Nice to meet you Alexandria." I said showing my brightest smile. She looked shocked abit but quickly hid it and smiled. "Nice to meet you too."
Yah nice to meet you half-sister.

☆☆☆☆☆

What!?!?!? Half sister! Who would have thought. Anyway thats the end of chapter 13. Tnx please enjoy vote and Comment! Bye....

PEACE OUT XD