CHAPTER 25

Kian drove as I looked out the window.
The wind blew my hair as it went through the other way. Soon we made it to the street and parked. It was the same as it was the first time I saw it. The house still shined with the color of light blue and the deep brown color. I sighed as I looked at the fences and the tree that had the swing still attached and the porch. I smiled sadly as I remembered the time I came here to look at Her and see if she was happy with the life she had then. Well, I guess she wasn't satisfied and went mad...

"We're here." Kian said quietly. After what had happen, Kian became alot more protective than how he used to be... He wouldn't even let me leave outside with him or somebody going out with me. He was still a bit shooked and became paranoid, I didn't mind but sometimes he would look so stressed and worried with everything that I do. I smiled gently intertwined my fingers with his and massaged the back of his hand with my thumb and whispered.

"Kian, it will be fine." He looked at me almost as if regretting the decision of coming here. "I know Scarlet, but it's still hard..." I nodded and said "I understand but this is want I want." He sighed and gripped my hand kissed it and said "I know..."
I kissed him quickly, smiled and said "Let's go." He nodded and he went out of the car and opened the door for me.

We walked to the porch with hands together, as we passed the swing I smiled and said "Did you know, I came here once."
"I know, you told me. You wanted to see her, right?" He asked. I nodded and answered "I wanted to know if she was truly happy with the family that she had."

"Well, seeing what had happen now. It seemed she wasn't that satisfied." He said quietly. He thought the same thing that I did, I looked down to the ground from the coincedence of everything. I knocked the door and after a few minutes Alex opened the door and looked at me with shock.
"Can we come in?" I asked gently, she stuttered and said "Yes, of course." She stood beside the door and let us in. We walked straight into the kitchen and sat by the stools while she gave us bottled waters from the refrigirator and two clean glasses with ice. "Thank you." Kian whispered.

"uh- no problem... So what can I do for you guys?" She asked holding her own bottle and while looking down to the floor. "I would like you to live with us." I said straight to the point. For the first time since I came inside the house she looked sraight at me with wide eyes. "What?" she asked hoarsely.
"I want you to move in with me and be a part of my family." I said.

She looked down again and said quietly "I don't think your family would accept this."
"That doesn't matter- I meant that, that does not matter to me." I said. "It will not matter to you, but it will matter to them Scarlet." Alex said. "They can learn to accept it! Please Alex just try to live with me I really want to stay with you. Alexandra look at me." I said and she raised her head for me to see teary eyes. "I-I'm so sorry Scarlet but I really cannot accept that offer."

I looked at Kian who looked at me sadly, I walked over to Alex, hugged her as she cried in my arms. "I am sorry, so sorry Scarlet I really did not mean to hurt you and your family. I just- I just wanted to be free and my mom and dad but this happened and I am so sorry." I just rubbed her back quietly as she cried her eyes out.

When she was finished, I went back to my sit and held Kian's hand. "Scarlet thank you so much for the offer but I cannot accept it." She said as she calmed down. "Alex I can'tell just leave you here. You're my sister." I said standing up.

"And you are my sister as well... and I know that you forgive me, and I thank you for that but I cannot forgive myself and I am sure that you're family do not accept it as well." She said "but where will you stay? What about school? Food? Your daily needs? We can provide them for you. We can be a Family." I said.