CHAPTER 18

Sorry!!!! This was late anyway this is chapter 18 please enjoy and vote!!

☆☆☆☆☆

KIAN'S POV

I had everything prepared and I just hope it would work...

We went to the park and prepared everything. It was Gabriella's job to bring scarlet here... I just hope this works....

SCARLET'S POV

I went to school the next day and missed out on English obviously.

It was Lunch and we all ate in the cafeterria but something was wrong.

Everyone seemed so nervous, I asked them what was wrong but they cut it off and escaped.

"So guys, tell me seriously. Whats wrong??" I asked them and the guys looked at each and finally nudged Max to speak. "There is nothing wrong Scarlet. Why would you think that?"

"Well because everyone is walking on thin ice around me. Seriously just tell me. I wont get mad or anything."

"There is nothing wrong scar, relax." Max said I looked him in the eye and he averted his. "You should be the one to relax max! You avoided my eyes. So tell me, can't you guys trust me?" I said looking at them with my best puppy dog eyes. "Nu uh, you can't guilt trip us scar." Stella said looking at her hands. I turned to Vince he avoided my eyes and I smirked. This is gonna be easy. "Vince pleasseee, with a cherry on top.." I said with teary eyes.

He cracked.

"He's gonna-----" stella slapped her hand on his mouth and dragged him out of the cafeterria. Max and Gabs looked at each other and said. "Well look at the time... GOTTA GO!!" then they ran out. I sat there shocked...

-------

After that incident they avoided me like a plague. Till it was time to go. The bell rang and everyone started running out of the Prison cell we call 'school' I looked around for my friends but no one was there till Gabs hugged me from the back and said "hey bestie!! We should go somewhere, like right now." Then she dragged me and we went inside her car and she started driving.

"What the heck! Where are we going Gabs?! What about Max?" I asked. She smiled and said "this is gonna be bestfriends time. Just the two of us." She said lookind at the rear view mirror. I just nodded unsure.

Soon we arrived in a desserted park and we went out. "What are we gonna do here?" I asked. She smiled and said "this is a surpise... so cover your eyes with.... this!" She said throwing me a black Hankerchief. I looked at her as if she was crazy. "You know I hate surprises right?" She rolled her and just pointed at the hanky and her eyes.

I sighed and covered my eyes with the hankerchief. I should trust my bff right? "Okay so I will lead you, just follow my voice kay?"she said and I nodded. I followed her till we finally stopped. "Why did we stop?"

"Okay Scar we are here, dont remove it till I tell you okay? And remember have an open mind and we and he will always love you." I was silent but aftwr a minute I slowly nodded. "Okay great! Now, just wait for my que!"

Then she was gone, I waited for her.

Soon a soft melody started playing and Gabs shouted. "Okay remove it now!"

I removed it and smiled. They were on there backs and jumped to the front.

I saw Hunter, he was holding a sign saying "I'm" then Sarah was next and then slowly.. soon max then vince and Stella. I read it and my heart skipped a beat. "I'm so s-o-r-r-y"

Then someone tapped me from behind. I quickly turned and saw a panda mascot. He gave me a single white rose and a recorder. I press the on button and it played.

*cough* okay is thing on? My eyes started tearing.
Hi, Scarlet Its Kian long time no talk I guess. I really hope that you didnt stop the recorder right now. If you didnt thank you. Anyway I wanted to tell you, about the day we fought. The thing is Scar I do trust you- I trust you a lot.
But the relationship between my brother and I is rather difficult and I didn't know what to say. So I really am sorry that I lied. I know you were hurt alot before, and I know that you might never like me again. But if that is gonna be the outcome. I just wanted to tell you that I love you. I love your smile, your laugh, your wrinkled eyebrows when your confused, also when its raised and that funny smile when you saw something weird. I love that smirk of yours when you know you won and know that you're gonna win. I love the fact that you have me wrapped around your fingers. I love everything about you and I hope that you love me too. I really am sorry and I hope that if you are gonna reject me, I wish you do it in front of me... anyway bye pretty lady and See you.... now.

The recorder stopped and I started trembling. Soon the Panda mascot removed his head and It was Kian. He looked at me and said "hey," I looked at him and lowered my head then my tears started to drop... "Scarlet, are you okay?" He asked worried. I hit him in the chest again and again til I stopped and hugged him.

The guys in the back whistled and the girls clapped. I kept crying and said "I am so sorry, I over reacted and was a brat." He smiled and kissed my tears away and said "you can say that again" he said jokingly. I hit him in the arm harder and he laughed while rubbing his arms. He looked at me and said "I love you..." I snorted and smiled. "Of course you do... I love you too." He smiled and said "great, now can I remove this suit? Its bloddy hot in here." I laughed and kissed him.

"Well this is gonna be a wknderful memory..." he said and I raised my eyebrows and asked why. He smiled at me and said "our first fight." I smiled and said "you know what? I really do love you..." he laughed and said "darling, I love myself too." We looked at each other and we exploded in laughter. Our family and friends ran and hugged us.

"YES!!! YOU GUYS ARE TOGETHER AGAIN!!!" gabs screamed crushing me. Then Sarah came running and screamed "OH MY GOD!!! I DID NOT KNOW YOU GUYS WERE TOGETHER!!! THAT'S SO HOT!!" then she and Gabs crushed me in a hug. Wow, they are really alike. "C-Can't breath!" They released me and said sorry sheepishly.

Well maybe this month wasnt so bad at all...

☆☆☆☆☆

Well that was chapter 18 sorry for the late update!!! I was so bz with another exam coming this Monday and also sorry fot the typos...

Anywayz Bye!!!!and also comment -_-

PEACE OUT XD