CHAPTER 11

Guys I read the chapter 10 and realized that I made so many mistakes coz, I was in a hurry. Sorry~~ I will try really hard to not make mistakes this time! Tnx...

☆☆☆☆☆

Finally! Today was Saturday, the day where I tell Kian who I am.

I was in deep thought, that I didn't notice Hunter coming down. I did not mind him staying with me, but I did not understand why he had to stay here, when his fiance was waiting for him in her house.

"Hmmm... mornin' " Hunter said yawning. "Yah morning what would you want for breakfast, and also why aren't you with your fiance?" I asked him. "I want scrambled eggs, french toast and crispy bacon please. And the reason why I am still here is because Sarah said her business trip extended." He said I just nodded, handed him a cup of coffee and fed my cat. Remember him?

I washed my hands and started preparing the food, while I was preparing my phone rang. I told Hunter to check and he said it was a text from Gabs. "Read it." I told him. He just yawned, rolled his eyes and read it. "Hey~ babes its gabs! Wanna go shopping for your big confession?" He said while imitating Gabs voice, he was failing horribly.

"Text her, tell her sure and tell her to bring Max, Stella and Vince." I told him. "Yes master." He said rolling his eyes and gulping down the coffee. I just rolled my eyes and mumbled, ' 'look who's talking.' "I heard that." Hunter said. I just laughed. "I'm done." We both said in unison. We laughed, while he gave me my phone and handed him, his breakfast.

♧♧♧♧♧

We were in the mall and so were they.

"Guys you need to help me." I told them all. "Okay with what?" Stella asked confused. I looked at her and realized that I did not tell her or vince yet. Max looked at me, rolled his eyes and explained it to them. At first they were surprised but their shocked faces soon turned to excitement when they realized that I was gonna confess today.

"Oh my God, you lucky Bitch!!! You got the hot teacher, no wonder queen slut slapped you!" They screamed.

I just looked amused and asked "so, you guys in?" To which they happily agreed. "Okay lets go!!! First Vince take the boys and buy Flowers and papers. Okay?" I asked him. He smiled brightly and said okay. "Now, girls come with me!!!" I screamed and we ran to stores. We were looking for dresses to surprise him... but we couldn't find one. I know that this is stupid and cheesy but I wanna look nice when he might rejects me. Or not. We never know ;)

Soon when we thought we were gonna give up. Stella suddenly screamed silently, "eeeeeeeiiiiiii!!!!!! Look, look at that. That dress." I turned and saw a red fat dress. The first thing that came on my mind was, shucks I will sure look like a slutty princess.

"No you won't." Gabs and Stella said looking at me. "Oops, did I say that out loud?" I asked sarcastically, then they glared at me. I just raised my hand in surrender, smiling. Then Gabs took the dress off the rack, gave the dress to me and pointed the dressing room.

I just sighed and changed, I wore it and I was... right!

I came out, and did a little twirl. Obviously the girls loved it. Then, just my luck the boys arrived. They whistled and laughed. I just blushed and raised an eyebrow. "Wow, damn girl you look great!" Vince shouted giggling with his twin. I just rolled my eyes. "Can we go now?" I asked. They just nodded and we payed for the stuffs, soon we left the mall and arrived home. Everyone was doing their business. The boys were doing the papers the girls, were cooking the food for dinner. While I was getting ready. But first, I texted him.

"Hey Kian, would you go out on a date with me? In my house? Wear a suit, okay? Text me back when you are ready."
- Scarlet