CHAPTER 2

This is chapter 2

Well here it is.... I'm not so sure about this so please give sugestions if it sucks, sorry for the typos, pls comment so that I know someone out there in the internet is reading this and vote  most of all enjoy~~~~

P.s.

Italics are thoughts, just so u know.

Peace out hahaha XD

☆☆☆☆☆

Scarlet

The past few day went great, I helped sir. Kian. But we never really talked because I avoided him like a plague, but I hope he didn't notice that yet. He asked me to become his Assistant in English time and I couldn't do anything but accept since I was the one who spilled his coffee on him... well whatever...

School ended, finally me and Gabriella went shopping for the ball on Saturday that is tomorrow and I am super duper nervous....

"Calm down Scar, it will be fine."

"I know, but I am so nervous. It's as if I can feel it in my gut something is gonna happen..."

"Lets just go shopping to make you calm, okay?"

"Okay..."

♡♡♡♡♡

We arrived at the mall and searched for dresses but none seemed to fit, then finally we went to the retail store where  we were looking for the dresses..

"We can't find anything Im gonna end up embarassing myself!!" I said fraustrated.

"Geez, calm down lady, just wait we'll see the perfect one." Gabriella scolded me while looking for dresses in the rack...

Hmph your only saying that cause you enjoy it... I mumbled.

I walked around and suddenly I saw it... I felt the fabric and it was just the same... I smiled and grabbed and asked the counter lady

"Um miss do you know who sent this??"

"Sorry but I don't" the store lady said

"I see... okay then, thank you"

"GABRIELLA!!!!"

"What??!?!!!?!"

"I found it. I found the dress that I'm gonna where for the ball..."

"Well let me see it then"

I showed her the dress then her face fell into shock and excitement

"Scar this, this is your mother's right?"

"Yah it is, its still perfect as ever.."

"You should buy this..." she said all of a sudden serious

"Haha don't need to tell me twice.."

I quickly went to the counter and paid for it, then we left and came back to our house...

"...I'm home... come on Gabs lets go up..."

"Okay... Scar are you alright?"

"Of course I am why wouldnt I be okay?"

"I didn't mean it like that... its just nothing nevermind"

"Okay then...."

Awkward.....

We ate dinner and went to the living room to watch movies.

"What do you wanna watch?"

"Umm not sure, you?"

"What about Harry Potter?"