CHAPTER 12

Chapter 12

☆☆☆☆☆

...I woke up again, it was the same nightmare... I just groaned and looked at my phone to check the time. It was  4 o'clock. I went downstairs to get some water, after I got it. I went to the balcony again. I looked up at the stars, thinking this was a cliche moment. I closed my eyes, started All of the stars by Ed sheeran.

" It's just another night and I'm staring at the moon, I saw a shooting star and thought of you, I sang a lullaby by the waterside and knew, If you were here, I'd sing to you

You're on the other side
As the skyline splits in two
Miles away from seeing you
But I can see the stars from America
I wonder, do you see them too?

So open your eyes and see
The way our horizons meet
And all of the lights will lead
Into the night with me
And I know these scars will bleed
But both of our hearts believe
All of these stars will guide us home."

As soon as I was done. I heard clapping, and I opened my eyes to see him, smiling at me. I blushed, but smiled back.

"Hey" he said. I laughed and said "hey." Then he asked me. "That was incredible, where did you learn to sing like that?" I smiled and said. "I learned when I was 8 years old. I wanted to impress someone." I said looking into the distance. "I see... and did you manage to impress that person?" He asked, I smiled bitterly and shook my head. He looked at me then smiled sadly.

"So...why are you awake?" I asked him changing the subject. "Uh, I dont know, actually." I laughed then he asked, "what about you?" he asked. I just smiled and said "nothing, just a nightmare." He nodded. "So..... what did Mr. D say about the casting of Romeo and Juliet?" I asked him then he answered fraustrated. "Ugghh... he said that he will announce it on monday altogether with the students."

"I see."... we started talking about different stuffs likes and dislikes, childhood memories and songs. I asked him to sing. That must have been the worst idea, I have ever made in my life. He was so off tuned, we laughed while he kept trying. Then the sun came up. As the sunlight bathed our skins, we looked at each other.

"Walk with me?" He asked, I smiled and said "okay I'll just get ready." He nodded. I went in quickly showered, changed and went out.

I sat in his porch and waited for him.

I heard the door open and closed, I turned to see him all dressed up for jogging. He quickly pulled me into his arms and kissed my forehead. "Hey, pretty lady, I missed you." I laughed and said "you just saw me a few minutes ago." I said smiling "yah, I know but I still missed you." He said seriously.

"Come on, lets just go." I said rolling my eyes, while he just smirked. We ran, then chased each other and raced to our house. The one who lost would be the one to serve breakfast. I lost -_-

So we went back to our houses to get changed. Kian knocked on my door and I let him in. "So what you wanna eat." I said acting upset. "Oh come on, pretty girl. I won fair and square." He said smirking, while giving me butterfly kisses. "Oh please, fair and square?! I lost because you kissed me!" I said pouting. "I know....so I will buy lunch for you. Later okay?" He said smiling so I just gave in.

"So what do you wanna eat?" I asked walking with him to the kitchen. "What do you recommend?" He asked.

"Huh! You should ask me that."  We turned to see Hunter, coming down the stairs yawning. We rolled our eyes.

"Morning Hunter" we said in unison.

"Morning baby sis, morning best friend of mine that is hooking up with my precious baby sister." He said while Kian just rolled his eyes as I laughed. Soon we all ate breakfast and watched a movie and lazed around, then Hunter left for work, while me and Kian went to the mall.

When we arrived at the mall, we went straight to the movies. I went to the counter and bought the tickets when a the man over the counter, flirted with me. "So, how many tickets, beautiful."

He asked me, smirking.

"Uhm two please. For me and my-" I was cut off when Kian hugged me from the back and continued.

"Boyfriend." He said growling and glaring at the man. "Oh sorry." He said, but it didn't look like he was.

"Uhuh, yah just give us the tickets." He said. The man gave the tickets, I was about to take it, but he grabbed my hand and whispered "call me. We could talk alll night. If you know what I mean." I grabbed the tickets. Disgusted. And said "thats disgusting, the only person you will be talking to tonight is your mother who is pathetic to have a son like you." I glared at him one last time and left.

"Lets go somewhere else." I said, "okay, lets go to the restaurant."

We just threw the tickets away and went to a vietnamese restaurant.

We both ordered 'pho ga' which is chicken noodle soup with quail eggs. Believe it tasted like a miracle!!

After eating we went to the arcade and played shooting games. After playing and winning a doll we went back home and watched movies.

Soon it was dinner time. We ordered chinese take outs and ate. It was time for Kian to go home. But I had another idea. "Kian, can you sleep with me tonight?" He choked on his water and started coughing so I rubbed his back.

"W-what?" He said stuttering, blushing so red. I looked at him curiously. Then I realized why he started blushing.

I hit him "you pervert! Not like that! Just sleep you know, spooning and stuff!" He just laughed and said sorry.

We went up to my room, and laid down on my bed. He removed his shirt and I blushed like a tomato. I did not expect him to have a ripped 6 pack!! It was really embarassing, he turned to see me blushing then he smirked and dipped into my bed. "Aw, how cute, my pretty lady is blushing." I just threw a pillow at him and he laughed. He wrapped his arm around me and kissed my lips long and sweet.

"I promise that I won't force you." He said looking at me in the eye. I smiled at him and said "goodnight Kian."

He looked at me one last time and said "night, love" then we soon closed our eyes and went to sleep. As soon as I heard him snoring softly. I sat up and looked at him...
This is everything I wanted...

☆☆☆☆☆

Okay! So, that was chapter 12 I hope you guys enjoyed it. Please vote, comment and etc. Heheh also tnx for the support sorry for the typos and bye!!!

PEACE OUT!!! XD