CHAPTER 24

This is Chapter 24 hope you guys like it.
I'm currently thinking of making a Sequel so please give me your opinions if I should or ... not... XD

☆☆☆☆☆

"UGH!!!!! When Can I get out of this place!!" I shouted holding a toothpick that held a piece of apple. "Calm down Scar, it's just until the doctors know that you are okay..." Gabriella said to me as while she sliced an apple for me.

"Well, I think I feel great. So let me get out of here." I said crossing my arms. "Well, you don't look fine." Kian said entering the room. My gaze softened, but I was still angry.

"I wanna go home! I wanna see my cat! And I wanna go to school and practice for the Play!" I said pouting. "Uhuh... well, you can't, Love. So just sit tight and wait for a few days, yeah?" He said as he kissed me
and held my hand tightly. I pouted but didn't say anything.

For the past few days I have been cooped up from this hospital dungeon because of the doctor, that thinks I'm still in danger or something. I tried escaping, but the nurses kept catching me so I just gave up in the end.

I groaned in fraustration "Why are you so desperate to get out anyway?" Gabriella asked as Kian ate the apples Gabriella cut for me.

I looked at Gabriella and said "because. I wanna see Alexandria.... I wanna see my sister." Gabriella got silent and Kian stopped eating.

They wouldn't let me see her, Since she was the one who fooled me in the first place. "This is Wrong..." I said and looked at the two, who avoided my eyes. Kian coughed and asked "what do you mean??"

"You know what I mean..." I said looking at him "you guys can't keep me in here forever." I continued.

"We are not keeping you in here forever, Scarlet." I turned to the door to see my stepmom. I raised my eyebrow and said "Where's Razi?"

"Downstairs with Aqua, by the way the bill is too expensive for you to stay here after all the glass throwing to Doctor, drama that you did." She said as she walked towards Kian, and she grabbed a piece of Apple and ate. "That's rude..." I said quietly.

"What's rude is that, you didn't tell me that your boyfriend is your teacher, and knowing that, it's illegal." My mom said looking at him, while Kian was sweating bullets. "Uh sorry about that mrs. Winter" He said getting his hankerchief in his pocket and wiping his forehead.

"Mrs. Winter is my mother-in-law, call me Mary." My mom said smiling at him, to which Kian nervously smiled and said "Uh- okay, Mary."

I rolled my eyes and said
"When Can I leave?" My mom faced me with a smile and said "Tomorrow." I smiled and said "really! That's great!!! Thank you so much."

My step mom shook her head and said "Its not because of me, baby girl... The doctors just wanted to kick you out." Gabriella and Kian bursted in laughter while I got red and pouted. "Pshh... Whatever." I crossed my arm and sulked. "That's what you get when you start having a screaming match with a nurse, and for throwing your glass cups to your doctor, baby girl." She said
I frowned and said "stop calling me that."

She just shrugged and took another piece of apple. "I have to tell you something." I said to her and my mom looked at me and said "Is it about Alexandria??" I nodded, she sighed and said "what about her??"

"I want you to adopt her."
Gabs and Kian looked at me as if I was crazy while my mom was silent. "Do you think, your dad will allow this?" I shook my head and said "no. But is he disagrees I will be the one who takes her in." Kian looked at me weirdly. My mom nodded and said "I see. I will tell him that, but Scarlet you do know that, that girl was the one who kidnapped you right?"